Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

I had a Ting last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had a Ting last night

GOD it tasted good! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img]

I was using Squirt in its place for awhile but nothing tastes like the real TING........... [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img]

(ok...that's all I wanted to say) [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/desdentado.gif[/img]
    ......The question is not, "Can they reason?" nor, "Can they talk?" but rather, "Can they suffer?" ~Jeremy Bentham

Re: I had a Ting last night

Is it hard to find where you live?

They have it in the larger supermarkets here

Comment

I find Fresca tastes a lot like Ting, but yuh knoh di sugar free suff frighten me.

Yep, we can get it at bigger markets here as well, but it's only sold in likkle bokkles and pricey!! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70400-talktohand.gif[/img]
      http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/na...smiley-015.gif
      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...1HAM2WHT_l.gif

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TanyaZeen</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is it hard to find where you live?

They have it in the larger supermarkets here </div></div>

Tanya
        No you can find it around here but only in small glass bottles.
        I finally found a Public's with the bigger plastic bottles [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/inlove1.gif[/img]
        ......The question is not, &quot;Can they reason?&quot; nor, &quot;Can they talk?&quot; but rather, &quot;Can they suffer?&quot; ~Jeremy Bentham

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Q.K</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I find Fresca tastes a lot like Ting, but yuh knoh di sugar free suff frighten me.

Yep, we can get it at bigger markets here as well, but it's only sold in likkle bokkles and pricey!! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70400-talktohand.gif[/img] </div></div>

QK Are your taste buds not feeling well?

Fresca tastes blah compared to Ting. Try Squirt if you can find it.
          ......The question is not, &quot;Can they reason?&quot; nor, &quot;Can they talk?&quot; but rather, &quot;Can they suffer?&quot; ~Jeremy Bentham

Comment

I have a glass bottle of ting sitting right here on my desk all I need is a big cup of ice and I am good to go. It's so hard to find around my area..
            Live life to the fullest....

Comment

Bought 2 cases on last visit to Chicago...still have 1 case left That stuff is GOLD [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
              24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case...coincidence??

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nanceejay</div><div class="ubbcode-body">GOD it tasted good! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img]

I was using Squirt in its place for awhile but nothing tastes like the real TING........... [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img]

(ok...that's all I wanted to say) [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/desdentado.gif[/img] </div></div><span style='font-size: 20pt'>I can't drink them "over here" just cyant...they belong with Jamaica.</span>
                IF you are sittting around waiting to see me fail, your [censored] is going to get mighty sore..

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kojak and Lucky</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bought 2 cases on last visit to Chicago...still have 1 case left That stuff is GOLD [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] </div></div>
                  dang Wow! you Lucky!
                  Keep the faith . .

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kojak and Lucky</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bought 2 cases on last visit to Chicago...still have 1 case left That stuff is GOLD [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] </div></div>

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bexbad.gif[/img]

Comment

YeeHaa!!

Comment

Po' ting dem [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif[/img]
                        R Kelly all summer long *sigh* <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/inlove1.gif

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nanceejay</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kojak and Lucky</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bought 2 cases on last visit to Chicago...still have 1 case left That stuff is GOLD [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] </div></div>

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bexbad.gif[/img] </div></div>

Nacee

Whole Foods has them in abundance
                          IF you are sittting around waiting to see me fail, your [censored] is going to get mighty sore..

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MissMonroeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nanceejay</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kojak and Lucky</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bought 2 cases on last visit to Chicago...still have 1 case left That stuff is GOLD [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] </div></div>

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bexbad.gif[/img] </div></div>

Nacee

Whole Foods has them in abundance </div></div>

well I'll just have to check out a Whole foods in my area....tonks MM [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MissMonroeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nanceejay</div><div class="ubbcode-body">GOD it tasted good! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img]

(ok...that's all I wanted to say) [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/desdentado.gif[/img] </div></div><span style='font-size: 20pt'>I can't drink them "over here" just cyant...they belong with Jamaica.</span> </div></div> The ones we get up my neck of th ewoods are 'made-in-canada'.
                              Join me as members of the church of LOVE,and let us change the world, one good deed at a time.

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X