Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

I had a Ting last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I had a Ting last night

Dudd
    Do you notice a difference in the taste???
    IF you are sittting around waiting to see me fail, your [censored] is going to get mighty sore..

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dr.Dudd</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MissMonroeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nanceejay</div><div class="ubbcode-body">GOD it tasted good! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img]

I was using Squirt in its place for awhile but nothing tastes like the real TING........... [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img]

(ok...that's all I wanted to say) [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/desdentado.gif[/img] </div></div><span style='font-size: 20pt'>I can't drink them "over here" just cyant...they belong with Jamaica.</span> </div></div> The ones we get up my neck of th ewoods are 'made-in-canada'. </div></div> So were ours...
      24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case...coincidence??

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MissMonroeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dudd
        Do you notice a difference in the taste??? </div></div> It start with th eappearance of the product in the bottle.Well it's good to know that at least when i go nome I can experience the difference in a pleasant way.
        Join me as members of the church of LOVE,and let us change the world, one good deed at a time.

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
        X