Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WANDABE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY WANDABE!

Wandabe's birthday is tomorrow please join me in wishing her a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

(she should be able to sign in today to view her well wishes)

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/birthday.gif[/img]HAPPY BIRTHDAY Wandabe.......... [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/birthday.gif[/img]

Jamaica.....a place your body goes to find where your mind and soul has always been

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY WANDABE!

Happy Birthday Wandabe [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/icon_hug.gif[/img]
    Keep the faith . .

Comment

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/discosmilie.gif[/img] happy earthday WandaBe...you gonna get drunk tomorrow night???? [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/discosmilie.gif[/img]

maxi priest...mellifluous!

Comment

Wandabe enjoy your special day [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img]

Comment

Happy bornday Wonderbread [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img]
          R Kelly all summer long *sigh* <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/inlove1.gif

Comment

Happy Birthday my Friend!!! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img]

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/birthday.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/birthday.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/hungry.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/iluvu.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blushing2.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/breakdance.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/proud_jamaica.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/proud_jamaica.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/proud_jamaica.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/proud_jamaica.gif[/img]

Comment

<span style="color: #FF0000"><span style='font-family: Arial Black'><span style='font-size: 17pt'>Happy Birthday Wanda-ful</span></span></span>

If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly.

Comment

Happy Happy Birthday to Wanderbread enjoy your day [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img]
                &quot;Faith Is Taking the First Step,
                Even When You Don't See the
                Whole Staircase.&quot;
                - Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Happy Birthday ~

Comment

not sure if she has access to the board - so I cut and paste this into an e-mail to her ~

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sammy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wandabe's birthday is tomorrow please join me in wishing her a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

(she should be able to sign in today to view her well wishes)

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/birthday.gif[/img]HAPPY BIRTHDAY Wandabe.......... [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/birthday.gif[/img]

</div></div>

Sammy [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/icon_hug.gif[/img] Thank you!!!!! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/discosmilie.gif[/img]
                      I [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blushing2.gif[/img] my photos!!! and hubba hubba on the last one! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]
                      Sing in the rain, dance in the sun, dream in the light of the moon. (Unknown)

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R00TS</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Happy Birthday Wandabe [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/icon_hug.gif[/img]

</div></div>

Roots! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img] (x10) Thanks for [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img] and cake and party favors!!! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img]

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Vi</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/discosmilie.gif[/img] happy earthday WandaBe...you gonna get drunk tomorrow night???? [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/discosmilie.gif[/img]

</div></div>

Vi [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img] I ADORE my yellow flower!! Yes, drinking wine on Saturday! A gal friend gave me a bottle of red for my birthday! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] [Vi be making me look like a drinker] Hic (scuse me) Hic!
                          [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/icon_hug.gif[/img]

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ms Exced</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wandabe enjoy your special day [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img] </div></div>
                            Ms. Exced [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img] Thank you!!

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bizi</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Happy bornday Wonderbread [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img] </div></div>

Bizi [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img] from WonderBread!! Thank you! OMG!! Your avatar - [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X