Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

May Anyone????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May Anyone????

I know I have been scarce around these parts, but I've been busy working on a few things like THIS.......

We're taking him on his very first trip to Jamaica hopefully mid May....We'll be in Negril, who'll be there then?????
    Stupidity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results...

Re: May Anyone????

You can leave that little bundle with me [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

What a cutie! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/inlove1.gif[/img]
    "When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
    V.Frank

Comment

My lil munchkin [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/inlove1.gif[/img]

I'll be there, but for mem w/end so I'll miss ya
      R Kelly all summer long *sigh* <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/inlove1.gif

Comment

No you WON'T, we should be there until then!!!! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img]
        Stupidity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results...

Comment

it HAS been a long time but I can see you have been real busy [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

He is a real cutie [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blushing2.gif[/img]
          Jamaica.....a place your body goes to find where your mind and soul has always been

Comment

LOL, his daddy would have a FIT [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MissMention</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

We're taking him on his very first trip to Jamaica hopefully mid May....We'll be in Negril, who'll be there then????? </div></div>

What a precious dumplin you got there!!!!

Wish I were going in may just to see your likkle blessing!!!

He’s adorable!! You and daddy did real good [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]
              maxi priest...mellifluous!

Comment

I'll be there from May 12th through the 20th. Hope to see you there!

Comment

Soooooo....we are all finally booked!!!

Ranging in age from 96 to 9 months!!! :bounce:

We will be staying at the Riu CLub (sowwy Auntie Marilyn!!!) from May 21st!!

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MissMention</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I know I have been scarce around these parts, but I've been busy working on a few things like THIS.......

We're taking him on his very first trip to Jamaica hopefully mid May....We'll be in Negril, who'll be there then????? </div></div>

My daughter Jahbuddah will be there in my favorite spot at Coconut International from July 17-25, watch that man-child or she will steal him.
                    Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it will become your destiny.~~Lao Tzu~~

Comment

Heyyyyy Queenb!!!!!

Long time no see!!!!!!

Aww, may let Kim borrow him for a while [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]

Comment

Lawd a massy is like ol home week in yah!! Mi luk pan di names an mi seh tuh miself... "Self... is wha name MissMention an QueenB"?? [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70402-thinking.gif[/img]

Fi a minute mi was canfused but den di light dawn pan mi tyad ol brain [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-idea.gif[/img] an mi seh... WAIT A MINUTE!! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek2.gif[/img] Mi membah noh!! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img]

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img]

Your Highness!! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70373-kiss.gif[/img] Good fi see you! Yuh nah move a yaad permanent yet? When yuh retirin? Mi best to Kim & di mistah!! Hug dem up fi mi noh.

Miss M!! Mi a soon come fi dat likkle bway an im chubby legs! Cangratulations!! How di big bway Tyrone like im breddah?? What a cutie!! Good to see you! Have a great trip!!
                        http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/na...smiley-015.gif
                        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...1HAM2WHT_l.gif

Comment

OH MY!!! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70458-applaud.gif[/img] Miss Mention I had no idea! What a beautiful little boy! Congrats, he is darling!!!

Mid to end of my is my FAVORITE time to go to Jamaica! I love this time above all else both there...and coming home because it is nice to come home to summer instead of walking off the plane to ice and snow & 20 below!

Have a wonderful trip and give the baby a big hug and and smooch for me!

Comment

I'll be there May 1st returning June 1st. Wi are going home to have our wedding in Negril [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img] I haven't been home in a long time so i'm excited
                            Life is full of changes

Comment

Will be in jamaica May 30 - June 2nd for my birthday!! A very short trip but I deserve it!! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/proud_jamaica.gif[/img]
                              Live life to the fullest....

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X