Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

May Anyone????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: May Anyone????

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Just_Dg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Will be in jamaica May 30 - June 2nd for my birthday!! A very short trip but I deserve it!! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/proud_jamaica.gif[/img] </div></div>

<span style='font-family: Fixedsys'>[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]

what happened to next year . . .

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]</span>

Comment

Woman, mi deh yah! Jahbuddah's there from 5/17-24. She'll be on the beach at least from 5/21-5/24, staying at Traveller's. You know I'm always jealous of when anyone goes to Jamrock without me.
      Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it will become your destiny.~~Lao Tzu~~

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: queenb</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Woman, mi deh yah! Jahbuddah's there from 5/17-24. She'll be on the beach at least from 5/21-5/24, staying at Traveller's. You know I'm always jealous of when anyone goes to Jamrock without me. </div></div>

Cha, why yuh chat out mi information? How I'm steal MissMention pickney when yuh warn she? [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Galang to the August thread where yuh belong. (Chase the Queen out with one broom)
        Baby, my one and only desire
        Is to find some way in the doggone world
        To make this feeling last - Prince Rogers Nelson

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
        X