Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

WandaBe Havin a WEEKEND THREAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kojak and Lucky
    replied
    Re: WandaBe Havin a WEEKEND THREAD!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Vi</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kojak and Lucky</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70402-thinking.gif[/img] do a little bar hopping in the afternoon [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/dance01.gif[/img]
    </div></div>
    [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] hey....can i come with [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] </div></div>

You bet [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• Vi
    replied

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kojak and Lucky</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70402-thinking.gif[/img] do a little bar hopping in the afternoon [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/dance01.gif[/img]
    </div></div>
    [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] hey....can i come with [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• Kojak and Lucky
    replied

Tonight...grill some steaks & stuff [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/hungry.gif[/img]

Saturday...clean the garage, wonder if it's safe to put away the snow blower [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70402-thinking.gif[/img] do a little bar hopping in the afternoon [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/dance01.gif[/img]

Sunday...get things organized for [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/proud_jamaica.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• wandaweberg
    replied

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R00TS</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Vi</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WandabeinJa</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Weekend Birthday Plans

Trip to Walmart – ....</div></div>
    [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek2.gif[/img] you brave soul </div></div>

!buy a computer [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] </div></div>

Going to look at them! Still saving $$$$$$
    [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• R00TS
    replied

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Vi</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WandabeinJa</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Weekend Birthday Plans

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek2.gif[/img] you brave soul </div></div>

!buy a computer [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• Vi
    replied

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WandabeinJa</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Weekend Birthday Plans

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek2.gif[/img] you brave soul

Leave a comment:

• wandaweberg
    replied

Weekend Birthday Plans

Going to call 92 year old I volunteer with today to see if I can come to her house and make us breakfast in the morning!
    We both LOVE bacon and I have some thick sliced bacon, brown eggs, hearty toast and jelly made by my mom and some wonderful juice!
    Trip to Walmart – actually looking forward to it BOAL – buy myself a present! Something likkle.
    Walk around the park
    1 ½ hour massage! Happy Born day to me ! Now this is a REAL Treat I am looking forward to!
    Followed by a luxurious bubble bath listening to favorite music
    Wine and a netflix movie! OR /and
    IF I have the energy – going to see a band called “Pistol Whippin Party Penguins”!! (blues, rock and bluegrass)

Wanda be Having a Birthday!!!!

Leave a comment:

• wandaweberg
    replied

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wavey.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• Vi
    replied

Besides working, I’ll be looking for my son. He gets paid this week and owes me $$$. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif[/img] Oh and trying to find someone to do my taxes. The last three folks who did my returns made big number mistakes which delayed my refund. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif[/img] and they are all professional accountants. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• loops
    replied

i'd tell ya....but

i got to go do it.

Leave a comment:

• Bandana
    started a topic WandaBe Havin a WEEKEND THREAD!

WandaBe Havin a WEEKEND THREAD!

So whats the plans for the big birthday weekend Wanda? [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

Anyone else care to share what they got planned? [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img]

And in the words of WandaBe, you can always just [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wavey.gif[/img]

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X