Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Seems we are always going

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seems we are always going

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>Ja holics....just struck me that one of us seems to be going and coming from Jamaica year round....that's all I had to say, no real point, just that we keep a presence on the Island we all love, and when you are there I am there. </span>
    IF you are sittting around waiting to see me fail, your [censored] is going to get mighty sore..

Re: Seems we are always going

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MissMonroeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Ja holics....just struck me that one of us seems to be going and coming from Jamaica year round....that's all I had to say, no real point, just that we keep a presence on the Island we all love, and when you are there I am there. </div></div>

so true! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]

Lucky&Kojac up to bat! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/dance01.gif[/img]
    Keep the faith . .

Comment

And JitterBug
      Life is an Adventure, so you might as well ride it till the wheels fall off.

BARRELING DOWN THE ROAD CALLED LIFE.

Soon come Chapter 2.

<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/yahoo.gif <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/70371-jump.gif <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/dance01.gif <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/smile.gif <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/proud_jamaica.gif <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/bannana_purple.gif

Comment

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/proud_jamaica.gif[/img]
        Keep the faith . .

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
        X