Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Happy Birthday Mika

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Mika

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>Our baby will be one Sunday </span>

IF you are sittting around waiting to see me fail, your [censored] is going to get mighty sore..

Re: Happy Birthday Mika

IF you are sittting around waiting to see me fail, your [censored] is going to get mighty sore..

Comment

Comment

Comment

Oh she is just toooo sweet....

Comment

Thank you Keesha

Comment

Marilyn, You are about as over the top as I am! I love it! She is adorable. Oh my! Happy Birthday beautiful little Mika! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/birthday.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70458-applaud.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif[/img] one for you Marilyn
                [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif[/img] Schultz, you get 2 [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]
                Keep the faith . .

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: schultz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Marilyn, You are about as over the top as I am! I love it! She is adorable. Oh my! Happy Birthday beautiful little Mika! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/birthday.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70458-applaud.gif[/img] </div></div>

Yep my daughter and I are both gonners over Mika

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R00TS</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif[/img] one for you Marilyn
                    [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif[/img] Schultz, you get 2 [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] </div></div>

Thanks Roots

Comment

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] People look at me like I've lost it! I have a pink baby stroller for Dottie. We go for a walk and when she gets tired she goes in the stroller. Miss M, your baby needs one look here:
                      http://www.discountramps.com/discoun...ollers.htm?OVR

Comment

I don't know what to say about you two [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70365-flirt.gif[/img]

Happy Birthday Mika! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img]
                        ......The question is not, &quot;Can they reason?&quot; nor, &quot;Can they talk?&quot; but rather, &quot;Can they suffer?&quot; ~Jeremy Bentham

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: schultz</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] People look at me like I've lost it! I have a pink baby stroller for Dottie. We go for a walk and when she gets tired she goes in the stroller. Miss M, your baby needs one look here:
                          http://www.discountramps.com/discoun...ollers.htm?OVR
                          </div></div>

I know lots of folk who have these, but I tend to think the walk is for exercise for both parties LOL....

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nanceejay</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't know what to say about you two [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70365-flirt.gif[/img]

Happy Birthday Mika! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img] </div></div>

Ok girl that is because your breed of choice is not a fru fru dog type LOL

Comment

http://www.piano-bar.com/pages/happybir.htm

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X