Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Happy Birthday Mika

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Happy Birthday Mika

M, my baby is too fat and she can't walk as far as I do. She takes seizure meds and my vet says that contributes to her being overweight.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: schultz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">M, my baby is too fat and she can't walk as far as I do. She takes seizure meds and my vet says that contributes to her being overweight. </div></div>

Oh poor little baby
      IF you are sittting around waiting to see me fail, your [censored] is going to get mighty sore..

Comment

Happu birthday Mika!!! Oh for cute the pics! Nothing quite wrong with being over the top! What is over the top anyway??? Is there such a thing?

Comment

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>Thanks Nanook </span>
          IF you are sittting around waiting to see me fail, your [censored] is going to get mighty sore..

Comment

omg that is just too cute!!! is that one of those special doggie cakes? she looks like she is really enjoying it!! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MissMonroeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> </div></div>

Comment

Now that's a Sweet Dog...love dem little ones.
              You can make Someones Day in Jamaica...help a kid (pickney)

Comment

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>Thank you Stan, we love her so much </span>

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SweetDreams</div><div class="ubbcode-body">omg that is just too cute!!! is that one of those special doggie cakes? she looks like she is really enjoying it!! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MissMonroeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> </div></div> </div></div>

Yes Sweet Dreams
                  They were from 3 Dog bakery here in Collierville. The owner said that many diabetics buy his stuff because there is no sugar in them.

Comment

Happy Birthday, Mika!!!!!!!
                    PROUD to be Amiri's mama!

Comment

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>Thanks Napi </span>

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                      X