Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Nanook other dog lovers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nanook other dog lovers

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>Did any of you guys see Friday's Oprah??? </span>
    IF you are sittting around waiting to see me fail, your [censored] is going to get mighty sore..

Re: Nanook other dog lovers

I only saw a clip on the news.

I can totally relate. When my old dogs died I was heart broken.

Comment

Maybe you can catch it on re-runs this summer.
      IF you are sittting around waiting to see me fail, your [censored] is going to get mighty sore..

Comment

Oh my I started to watch it and it was so horrible just had to turn it off. I had heard of puppy mills but to see what really happens was so very sad ....

Comment

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>Yes kee it was painful to watch and to know I had contributed to the problem at least 3 times by buying from the pet store made it no better. But I know my baby deserved a life and every time I am with her is worth it , so I am so conflicted. But for my Mika, I am glad I got her out of that cycle. </span>

Comment

My little girl would love to have a little Yorki and after seeing Mika`s pictures she wants one so bad. I just will have to be real careful to research and go to a reputable breeder. The thought of letting her pick her baby girl and finding we have a sick puppy on our hands would just be the end..

Comment

Puppy mills are sad, sad, sad!!! How could anyone treat animals like this? [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad2.gif[/img]

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: keesha</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My little girl would love to have a little Yorki and after seeing Mika`s pictures she wants one so bad. I just will have to be real careful to research and go to a reputable breeder. The thought of letting her pick her baby girl and finding we have a sick puppy on our hands would just be the end.. </div></div>

I hated to know that by buying Mika I contributed to the problem. Not next time.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: schultz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Puppy mills are sad, sad, sad!!! How could anyone treat animals like this? [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad2.gif[/img] </div></div>It was interesting though to find that out about AMish culture...you know in our belovd Jamaica they don't care too much about them either.

Comment

M, what did they say about the Amish?

Some of the higher class Jamaicans do love dogs...I've met some that have house dogs.

Comment

Yes house dogs are not the norm there for sure. It was a real cultural shock to my little girl to see dogs stoned just for the fun of it. Not to mention the starving dogs and cats roaming everywhere.I don`t think everyone has to be an animal lover but being kind and humane would be nice to see...

Comment

Oh gosh Keesha I know! It breaks my heart when I see them mistreating them.

Comment

Where our apt is in Ja someone abandoned a house cat when they moved. So of course little miss here had to get involved.So now we have a Ja cat. It is just hell to leave her as she stays in the house all summer and is very pampered. I have to load up on tons of cat Kibbles and leave it and just hope security will feed her. She is left for 9 months and the minute we get back she is right there to greet us and the cycle starts again. I can`t bring her back as my daughter has 2 house cats, but if i could find a good home for her would fly her back on Delta in a heart beat lol...

Comment

Oh I know you hate to leave her. It's very easy to get attached to them

Keesha, has she been fixed? All 3 of my kitties in Jam. have been spayed now. No more kittens thank GOD. There is a great vet in Sav that will do it very reasonable.

Where is your apt. there? Next time I'm there I will go by and check her for you.

Keesha, I read about a couple that took in a puppy and brought it back to Canada with them. One lucky dog dat!

Comment

Oh my Last summer I took her to a vet in Mo bay to get her fixed What a nightmare. Of course was shocked at the atmosphere So different from the states. Vet tells me she is already pregnant.Extend my trip for another month so I can be there when her kittens come. She never had kittens and to today has not had any. If you could pm me your vet would so appreciate it. What a lucky puppy. Little miss here also found 2 puppies that were also dumped. I met a lawyer and his wife from the states and showed them the puppies. It was the last day of their trip and they spent it at the vet getting health certificates and brought them back to the states. I swear I am afraid to let this child out the house. next time it will be and abandoned child lol

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X