Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Sammy ....Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sammy ....Texas

<span style='font-size: 14pt'> Way to go I loveeeeeeeeeee My New Miss USA</span>
    IF you are sittting around waiting to see me fail, your [censored] is going to get mighty sore..

Re: Sammy ....Texas

IF you are sittting around waiting to see me fail, your [censored] is going to get mighty sore..

Comment

I've seen prettier black girls on Miss USA...was she eloquent?
      <span style="font-style: italic">But si yah! Yu nuh easy! <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/704555_dwl.gif <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/70394-bawlout.gif</span>

Comment

<span style='font-size: 14pt'> I fell asleep after swimsuit, but I can tell you she KILLED swimsuit, I mean KILLED IT!!!!!!! So I am going to assume that she did as well in the other areas too in order to win it all.</span>

Comment

<span style='font-size: 26pt'> Miss Universe here we come !</span>

Comment

She's cute and from Texas.......NICE!

Good that we as a people have finally gotten away from being the first in something
            Jamaica.....a place your body goes to find where your mind and soul has always been

Comment

she almost favors rihanna

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MissMonroeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> </div></div>
              R Kelly all summer long *sigh* <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/inlove1.gif

Comment

dang........she SURE does!
                Jamaica.....a place your body goes to find where your mind and soul has always been

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                X