Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Flooding in downtown Ochi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flooding in downtown Ochi

Donna's Mother has a shop in the main craft market by the NCB Bank and when we spoke with her yesterday she said that the Fern Gully river had burst its banks and that there was flood and mud all the way into town. The bank and businesses and the craft market all had to close and they were using bull dozers and fire trucks to remove the muck. This has hurt the craft market. On top of likkle likkle tourist business now this. Support your local independent crafts people!

Bless...

Ed
    My feet are my only carriage so I've got to push on through. Robert Nesta Marley O.M.

Re: Flooding in downtown Ochi

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>I have a friend who has a Mom in the craft market. He was on a cruise ship in Mexico and knew nothing about all of this until I emailed him.. All of my attempts to reach friends by phone have been unsuccessful so far. I will try again today. I'm sure this has really hit fisherman's beach hard because it was in a gulley anyway. </span>
    IF you are sittting around waiting to see me fail, your [censored] is going to get mighty sore..

Comment

MMF,
      I had not thought of that. Fisherman's Beach is such a cool spot. I hate to think of it being full of mud.

Ed
      My feet are my only carriage so I've got to push on through. Robert Nesta Marley O.M.

Comment

<span style='font-size: 14pt'> The only person I have gotten in touch with is the owner of two properties there, and he said his two places are ok, but ringyard is not working right now, and that is how I connect to the island.</span>
        IF you are sittting around waiting to see me fail, your [censored] is going to get mighty sore..

Comment

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>I called over there and talked to some peeps..the Burger King Plaza was hit kinda hard..the bypass road is open, but main street is a mess. The cruise ships were stopped for a while too. </span>

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
          X