Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

HOW TO POST PICTURES!!??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOW TO POST PICTURES!!??

If you have pictures that you want to share and are not quite sure how to post them, this is the thread for you!

Before you can post your pictures here on jamaicans.com you must upload them to the world wide web

There are plenty of free image hosting sites out there.
    You can even upload photos to our very own http://www.jamaicans.com/gallery/

Here are a few links to image hosting sites on the web.
    Feel free to add more if you recommend them!

Photobucket
    Picturetrail
    VillagePhotos
    Pbase
    ImageShack
    Flicker
    Share.ovi

Each image hosting site is different and has it's own features.
    Once you have your pictures uploaded to the web, copy the image URL.
    Start a new thread/post and paste the URL into the box that pops up when you click on this button
    You can also share videos you have uploaded to youtube, google, myspace & yahoo by pasting the URL into the pop-up box of this button

<span style="font-style: italic">*note*
    Some photo hosting sites will provide you with an IMG code that you can simply copy and paste into your post here.</span>
    <span style="font-style: italic">&quot;I donít believe the United States of America should be in the business of separating families.
    Thatís not right. Thatís not who we are.&quot; <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/frown.gif
    ~ President Barack Obama </span>

Re: HOW TO POST PICTURES!!??

Comment

To post an image, it must be on a web server connected to the internet. This is not the same as being on your local computer. In other words, you may need to sign up / get a host for a web page site before you post images.Thanks...
      Experts on Jamaica travel deals

Comment

crud. I'm so exhausted from work I don't have itin me to sign up for another website right now. I feel awful for not following up on my trip report though. hopefully this weekend I can do it.
        http://akilandsaltfish.com
        <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-family: 'Comic Sans MS'"><span style="color: purple">Please check it out and forward to friends if you enjoy it.</span></span></span>

Comment

Photobucket really is simple Grayskull
          <span style="font-style: italic">&quot;I donít believe the United States of America should be in the business of separating families.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bandanna</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>

no excuses

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Grayskull</div><div class="ubbcode-body">crud. I'm so exhausted from work I don't have itin me to sign up for another website right now.
              I feel awful for not following up on my trip report though. hopefully this weekend I can do it. </div></div>

no worries Grayskull
              nobodies going anywhere..
              Like Bandanna says, photobucket is easiest to use
              Keep the faith . .

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mrs_Bandanna</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bandanna</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div> </div></div>

That's good to know - am having problems with Photobucket and want to do a trip report to Egypt! Luxor and Cairo. It was great!
                Things turn out best for those who make the best of the way things turn out - Jack Buck

Comment

these are outdated instructions

is who a di mod round here.

a time oonuh tek dung dem ole postas yah offa di mango tree and mek space fi new ones.
                  Your Liberty To Swing Your Fist Ends Just Where My Nose Begins

Comment

Good Work and very interesting. Yes
                    That is wonderful and thank you for sharing

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                    X