Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Jamaican Snaps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamaican Snaps

Sing in the rain, dance in the sun, dream in the light of the moon. (Unknown)

Re: Jamaican Snaps

didn't that say snap(S)?
    If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly.

Comment

WandaBe, your avatar is adorable!!! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

now where the rest of the snaps??????
      maxi priest...mellifluous!

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: loops</div><div class="ubbcode-body">didn't that say snap(S)? </div></div>

Patience oh loopster [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Vi</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WandaBe, your avatar is adorable!!! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

now where the rest of the snaps?????? </div></div>

Thanks Vi - [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Comment

Sav Fish Market.

I always bring them their photos!!!

Comment

Last time I brought photos - recipients passed them all around for everyone to see!!

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/popcorn.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img]
                  <span style="font-style: italic">&quot;I donít believe the United States of America should be in the business of separating families.
                  Thatís not right. Thatís not who we are.&quot; <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/frown.gif
                  ~ President Barack Obama </span>

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bandanna</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/popcorn.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img] </div></div>

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wavey.gif[/img] Bandy!!

Comment

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/popcorn.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/proud_jamaica.gif[/img]

Comment

Comment

Meet Kiki

Kiki will not let anyone touch him but for me. Most cats are fairly wild in Jamaica, that I have seen. But Kiki and I get along swell. I place my hand out near the ground and he comes up and rubs against it. Even lets me pick him up. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/inlove1.gif[/img]

Comment

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LuvOchioRios</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/popcorn.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/proud_jamaica.gif[/img] </div></div>

LuvOchiRios!! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wavey.gif[/img] Thanks for dropping by!!!!!

And as to you peeps that are dropping in without a word - you know - I can seeeeeeeeee youuuuuuuuuuu [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X