Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

North coast photos from the "living" trip report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: North coast photos from the "living" trip report

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MissMonroeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>This says it all... and that's how I feel after finally being able to see the pictures. </span> </div></div>

Thanks for looking in MMF, could you not see the pics before and just now you can or is this the first you're looking in??...I can see all of them, but am not sure why some people are not seeing them (like Nanook)...(technically challenged! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif[/img])....glad you enjoyed the trip!....I actually got a sucker from that gorgeous ginger flower and planted it in my yard! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70390-shhh.gif[/img]
    Jamaica...NOTHING is as it seems.
    j&#97;&#109;a&#105;&#99;a&#46;&#106;e&#119;&#101;l &#64;&#121;a&#104;&#111;o&#46;&#99;o&#109;

Comment

• Re: North coast photos from the "living" trip report

hi ja jewel
      tried to find your place to spend one night on the 5th of april. came through and drove around looked for you, night caught me and had to leave. . . . there was a tanker spill on the highway that night . . .

edited to add: next time . . .
      better to want than to have . . .

next reach dec. 28, 2011
      april 04, 2012

Comment

• Re: North coast photos from the &quot;living&quot; trip report

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ja. Jewel</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MissMonroeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>This says it all... and that's how I feel after finally being able to see the pictures. </span> </div></div>

Thanks for looking in MMF, could you not see the pics before and just now you can or is this the first you're looking in??...I can see all of them, but am not sure why some people are not seeing them (like Nanook)...(technically challenged! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif[/img])....glad you enjoyed the trip!....I actually got a sucker from that gorgeous ginger flower and planted it in my yard! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70390-shhh.gif[/img] </div></div>

Jewel
        Some of them still come up in the box saying they were deleted. Some I can see and some not.
        IF you are sittting around waiting to see me fail, your [censored] is going to get mighty sore..

Comment

What does it cost to get from MoBay to Duncan's?
          Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ohliz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What does it cost to get from MoBay to Duncan's? </div></div>

Airport transfer in a charter taxi is usually $50 each way
            j&#97;&#109;a&#105;&#99;a&#46;&#106;e&#119;&#101;l &#64;&#121;a&#104;&#111;o&#46;&#99;o&#109;

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MissMonroeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ja. Jewel</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MissMonroeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Thanks for looking in MMF, could you not see the pics before and just now you can or is this the first you're looking in??...I can see all of them, but am not sure why some people are not seeing them (like Nanook)...(technically challenged! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif[/img])....glad you enjoyed the trip!....I actually got a sucker from that gorgeous ginger flower and planted it in my yard! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70390-shhh.gif[/img] </div></div>

Jewel
              Some of them still come up in the box saying they were deleted. Some I can see and some not. </div></div>

The first couple pages are deleted because I was having problems posting the photos & I did that myself, out of ignorance....hoping that you are seeing the rest of them!

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JitterBug</div><div class="ubbcode-body">hi ja jewel
                tried to find your place to spend one night on the 5th of april. came through and drove around looked for you, night caught me and had to leave. . . . there was a tanker spill on the highway that night . . .

edited to add: next time . . . </div></div>

That's too bad, Jitterbug...we actually had that one night open and could have given you the upstairs apt. for the night....if you are traveling during prime tourist time always better to contact me ahead to find out about availability and directions there...sorry I missed you! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Your photos are beautiful JJ! There are some that don't show up but they are mostly at the beginning! Awesome shots, thank you!

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nanook</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Your photos are beautiful JJ! There are some that don't show up but they are mostly at the beginning! Awesome shots, thank you! </div></div>

You're welcome Nanook....glad you got to see most of them...I reposted most of the ones that were deleted at the beginning anyway, later in the thread. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks!
                      Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional.

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                      X