Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

March At Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: March At Home

Doan know if dis info will help for the next time but yu troubles dealing wid di revenue dept reminds me of the crosses dem put me throu till 3 yrs ago ...
    yu may pay ur taxes online ..I even have them mail me the bill (I live in Toronto) ..
    here is the website ..

https://www.jamaicatax-online.gov.jm/

Comment

Haki!! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img]

Thanks anyway - yes, I know all of paying online.

You have to remember though, it's not MY tax bill, but, my mother's.

2 things my Mom wont do - travel to JA on a connecting flight or deal with any govt agency via the web! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]

She's way old school and just aint havin' it. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]

Can't say I blame her!

Anyway - I'm at the stage now where they're considering making an exception mailing the certificate to me. If that fails, cousin going to pick it up.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: haki</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Doan know if dis info will help for the next time but yu troubles dealing wid di revenue dept reminds me of the crosses dem put me throu till 3 yrs ago ...
      yu may pay ur taxes online ..I even have them mail me the bill (I live in Toronto) ..
      here is the website ..

https://www.jamaicatax-online.gov.jm/ </div></div>

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Yuri_</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ahhh - the lovely Palmyra.

I just call it "Trump" because to me, it's certainly something he would build. Just as ugly and obtrusive as ever.

I wonder if Posh & Becks have bought a unit yet?

[img][/img]

It's funny what different eyes will see.

I'm sure a visitor sees 'paradise' and luxury when they look at this. I only see memories of a beautiful open God made view of an afternoon drive.

I just see it gone. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif[/img]

[img][/img] </div></div>

Yuri,, THIS visitor tends to agree with YOU.
        IF you are sittting around waiting to see me fail, your [censored] is going to get mighty sore..

Comment

Back ...

Just testing and trying to see if this works ... never sure if I'm doing video right. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70394-bawlout.gif[/img]

A day on the beach when Patty Man did a quick jig for me. I can only post the PG version. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

shake it

Comment

Went to Serious Chicken for lunch as usual and on this day, we lucky enuff to see AJ.

Its usually Andre, his bigger brother whos there but this afternoon, he was at school.

Love this little boy the nephew of the owner.

[img][/img]

Comment

Curious as ever!

He had our keys the key chain has a flashlight and thumb drive on the end it took forever to get it away from him.

[img][/img]

Comment

Beauty ... [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] [img][/img]

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Yuri_</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Curious as ever!

He had our keys the key chain has a flashlight and thumb drive on the end it took forever to get it away from him.

</div></div>

OH MY.look at those eyes!!!! Hes adorable Yuri!!! Reminds me of my first born. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] So cute about the key chain. Ive started taking small toys with me. Some of my friends bring little ones when they visit. Having a little gift handy to keep them entertained while we chat is a life saver.
                  maxi priest...mellifluous!

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                  X