Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

photography

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gen
    replied
    Nanook-think i will be getting a DSLR in a few days refurbished

from one of the large camera stores here in the city

most likely a Nikon

Leave a comment:

• Nanook
    replied
    Gen, you may not have manual but I suspect you may have exposure compensation. It is a plus/minus button usually on top of a camera but if I knew what your camera was I could see if you have it. It is an invaluable tool and can drastically help aid in the camera you have performing better. I have 2 DSLR Nikons. One I bought used from a local camera shop. It was originally over $2,000.00 and I got it for 600. The previous owner couldn't figure out how to use it so she sold and downgraded. I bought a used Nikon point and shoot on Ebay years ago as well. Just a thought. People upgrade camera's and sell gently used often. I sold my first DSLR and two lenses ridiculously cheap, 200.00 I think.

Leave a comment:

• Gen
    replied
    yes agreed, is more about what the person doing behind the camera. this point and shoot did not have manual settings as i found out after reading the manual.

so now i need a proper DSLR

\0/

Leave a comment:

• twiney
    replied
    Originally posted by diabolical_Tanya View Post
    My samsung S4 takes better pictures than my point and shoot camera.

Invest in a DSLR or get a samsung phone
    The S4 has a very good camera ... better than the not cheap camera I got for my birthday (although my bro who is a professional used it and took great pics so I think problem behind the camera not the camera). After gen read her manual she can read mine and teach me.

Leave a comment:

• diabolical_Tanya
    replied
    My samsung S4 takes better pictures than my point and shoot camera.

Invest in a DSLR or get a samsung phone

Leave a comment:

• Xavier
    replied
    Originally posted by Peasie View Post
    I think we should be the judge of your photography skills. Mek wi si weh yuh mean.
    I agree...let's see them

Leave a comment:

• Peasie
    replied
    I think we should be the judge of your photography skills. Mek wi si weh yuh mean.

Leave a comment:

• kia027
    replied
    Gwan chru my girl

Leave a comment:

• Gen
    replied
    photography struggles

Leave a comment:

• Gen
    started a topic photography

photography

took some pictures with my canon point and shoot and they suck big time. mi naily dash weh the pics but going to see if mi can sort them out with photoshop. cho

going to spend the entire summer with that manual and some extra memory cards

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X