Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Eastern Canada road trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice pictures, Rich too bad it looked like you got a lot of rain/overcast skies.

did you get a chance to trod some of the places the maroons landed in nova scotia all dem years ago?
    <span style="font-style: italic">All Glory to The Hypnotoad!</span>

Comment

Lovely pictures and I particularly loved the colours! That old Sony Cybershot is still rocking

A road trip to PEI has been on my bucket list for a while. Last year I got some information from the tourism office that cemented my desire to drive there so I may actually do it in 2015. It has been a while since I have done a road trip! Pictures from Nova Scotia and Boston brought back some memories of my visit to both places.

Approximately 6K miles over 12 days; I hope everyone got along well on the drive Really enjoyed the pictures/report and thanks for sharing.
      aka ChurchDude. I want that moniker back! Until then....

"Sometimes you have to let go to see if there was anything worth holding on to"
      ~ Anon

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
      X