Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Newbies we need you!!!!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Jamaica is beautiful

welcome to the board rastagirl. join in, jump into the chat and bantering

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rastagirl98</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would love to take a tour on the zion bus....the only thing is ...im a not in Jamaican... but one day soon....I love J.A. </div></div>

Comment

• Re: Jamaica is beautiful

New to your site . i like what i see will be back , love the tulips nice to see spring after all the winter that we have had to endure in New England looking forward to some tropics in July during my vacation with my family who are from St. Ann's Bay

Comment

• Re: Newbies we need you!!!!

Same.... I come here to read just to see whats out there, and to learn, so far mi do enjoy...

Comment

I'm not a newbie but let me increase my posts! I actually read the forums almost every day! I hardly say anything though I like to keep up with everyone, like an innocent bystander 2009 I am going to do better!!

Comment

All greetings I here the beginner. In it to year I want to arrive to holiday with a family to Jamaica. It would be desirable to know more about it. And to find friends. I live in Russia.
            Evgen

Comment

I haven't been on here for some years hi everyone hope I can keep up with it this time.
              Happy New Year I'm such a happy camper

Comment

i like here
                christian louboutin shoes
                red sole shoes

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: redsoleshoes</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> i like here </div></div>

welcome

now tell us about your man problems?

Comment

I just feel a little silly because I am new and don't know what to say

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LadySoljah</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just feel a little silly because I am new and don't know what to say </div></div>

welcome the board filled with crazy Jamaicans LadyS

Comment

Stellar! Thank You! I like the site so far.

Comment

• D name new ,but d person behind d name is not.
                          Mi nyaa tell u so nuh badda axes. Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by fascinateu View Post
                            I am new here and looking to learn and share much. I plan to relocate to Jamaica in 2015.
                            mek sure u save ah room fi mi...!!!!

Assuming u are a lady!
                            What nonsense! How can you have a revolution without shooting people ? Lenin 26th October 1917...
                            If Christians go to heaven, I do not want to go to Heaven: Hatuey. 2/02/1512

Comment

• Originally posted by user3x View Post
                              big up from canada
                              Death to the great Saytan.... Canda that is !
                              What nonsense! How can you have a revolution without shooting people ? Lenin 26th October 1917...

Comment

• Originally posted by jmwordsmith View Post
                                I've been lurking here for a bit, but I'm new to the site. I live in Jamaica, but hope to make new connections here.
                                which part u reside ?????

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X