Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Newbies we need you!!!!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Newbies we need you!!!!

Welcome all newbies!
    Things turn out best for those who make the best of the way things turn out - Jack Buck

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Skelli0n</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stormmey1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am stormmeyweather man sometimes she neglect me to come on this site. I am not versed in jamaican patois and I suspect that stormmey patois is really a melt down version also know she will get her pound of flesh when she sees that I have posted. Leaving her laptop signed in to this site was not a good idea. </div></div>

</div></div>

Things turn out best for those who make the best of the way things turn out - Jack Buck

Comment

Hello. I'm new here too! Just wanted to say Greetings from good old' cow-town Canada.
        I'm totally in love with Jamaica and the ad on tv says it all &quot;Once you go, you know&quot; that's for sure.

Comment

Hey ((Phizzle)) welcome to the boards!

http://www.jamaicans.com/bm~pix/a4064~s200x200.gif
          in Memory of Marcia “Ackeegirl” Davidson

Comment

Hi Everyone.

My girlfriend and I are new to the site, but not to Jamaica. Thanks for all the great info...we will share where we can, but others here have so much more knowledge...

Long-term, we're looking forward to splitting our time between Jamaica and the US. This site looks like it will be very helpful in making sure we reach our goal.

Much love and respect to all.

Terry

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Phizzle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hello. I'm new here too! Just wanted to say Greetings from good old' cow-town Canada.
              I'm totally in love with Jamaica and the ad on tv says it all &quot;Once you go, you know&quot; that's for sure. </div></div>

Welcome again Phizzle
              <span style="font-style: italic">But si yah! Yu nuh easy! <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/704555_dwl.gif <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/70394-bawlout.gif</span>

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MichiganCouple</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hi Everyone.

My girlfriend and I are new to the site, but not to Jamaica. Thanks for all the great info...we will share where we can, but others here have so much more knowledge...

Long-term, we're looking forward to splitting our time between Jamaica and the US. This site looks like it will be very helpful in making sure we reach our goal.

Much love and respect to all.

Terry </div></div>

Hi Terry

Welcome to the site. Looking forward to seeing your posts.

hope you have an enjoyable time on boardlane.
                <span style="font-style: italic">But si yah! Yu nuh easy! <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/704555_dwl.gif <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/70394-bawlout.gif</span>

Comment

)<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Phizzle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hello. I'm new here too! Just wanted to say Greetings from good old' cow-town Canada.
                  I'm totally in love with Jamaica and the ad on tv says it all &quot;Once you go, you know&quot; that's for sure. </div></div>

Yea, well, many ways to interpret &quot;Once you go, you know&quot;

And where is cow-town Canada?
                  I live in cow-country. (The Netherlands, home of the black-and-white Frisian cows....)

The Masai (tribe in Kenya/Tanzania) would love you!! They are totally in lurve with their cows. (more than their women, I'm sure )
                  They got so excited when they heard I live in cow-country

Comment

Hello All

It's good to know I am not the only one new to this forum! Greetigns to one and all from good old London!!!!!!

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

Why don't you start by telling us a little about yourself?

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And where is cow-town Canada </div></div>

cow town Canada is Alberta.....where Tanyer and Vegas live
                        Your belief don't make you a better person, your behaviour does. Love is what we were born with, fear is what we learn.

Comment

HELLO, JUST WANTED TO SAY HI, NEW TO JAMAICANS.COM, I LOVE JAMAICA, BEEN THERE 7 YRS AND ACTUALLY LOOKING AT SOME PROPERTY THERE, WELL JUST WANTED TO INTRODUCE MYSELF TO ALL

Comment

Hi Shay welcoem to the board!

So where are you from? Tell us some more about yourself.

Comment

Greetings ((Shay)) and welcome aboard!!
                              http://www.jamaicans.com/bm~pix/a4064~s200x200.gif
                              in Memory of Marcia “Ackeegirl” Davidson

Comment

Hi I am from Rhode Island, USA, I am 36 female, I first went to Jamaica in 2001, and have been going back every single year since then, its sad because i have never even been to florida or seen much of the USA or any other island, and i always choose to go back to jamaica, i just fell in love with the island and the nice people whom live there, even my kids love it, i would love to meet more people from there so once i do have my house there then i have contacts there. I am actually flying out July 18th and staying until the 25th, i always try to go for Sumfest, I love beenie Man, I wish I could afford to come for 2 weeks but the job wont give me the time off, just want to make the best of my trip when there, would love to meet up with people while there, I am staying in Trelawny, but i will be traveling around, always have to take a trip to Mobay, negril and ochi, would love to explore other parishes,

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X