Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Newbies we need you!!!!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Newbies we need you!!!!

i'm new too

Comment

Well mi kyna new still.....
      <span style="font-size: 14pt">Ecclesiastes 12:13</span>
      <span style="font-style: italic"><span style="font-family: 'Georgia'">Now all has been heard; here is the conclusion of the matter: Fear GOD and keep His commandments, for this is the whole duty of man.</span></span>

Comment

new and thanks JA

dina here , thanks to JA that helps me alot in my reading, info.

Comment

Hello everyone new and old. &quot;I have returned&quot;, to quote McArthur. As soon as time permits, I will join in on the fun. There is a lot of catching up to be done.
          Chef Don Juan

Comment

I am not really a newbie, think I joined over a year ago but forgot all about it until a friend request get me back so I'm just here to introduce myself. I'm Kayla from Essex/Clarendon. What can I say? - I love Jamaica and everything about Jamaica - I go there every year for my holiday. i am going to try and spend more time here - i guess. Hope to get to meet more Jamaicans from all over.
            very jovial. very proud of my country.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Original_ChefD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hello everyone new and old. &quot;I have returned&quot;, to quote McArthur. As soon as time permits, I will join in on the fun. There is a lot of catching up to be done. </div></div>

So nice to see you again! You have been missed, and some folks been asking about you! ((((ChefD))))
              http://www.jamaicans.com/bm~pix/a4064~s200x200.gif
              in Memory of Marcia “Ackeegirl” Davidson

Comment

Thanks, I'm alive and well. Moved back to the U.S. end of December, last year. Brought new wife and our new 2 year old. Going back to get 2 other very soon. I only have 10 minutes to get back to work, so TTFN
                Chef Don Juan

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Original_ChefD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks, I'm alive and well. Moved back to the U.S. end of December, last year. Brought new wife and our new 2 year old. Going back to get 2 other very soon. I only have 10 minutes to get back to work, so TTFN </div></div>

WoW!!! you have been very busy!! Congrats on your lovely bride and family!

http://www.jamaicans.com/bm~pix/a4064~s200x200.gif
                  in Memory of Marcia “Ackeegirl” Davidson

Comment

I am new to this site.

Comment

Hi and welcome to the site Lilly
                      <span style="font-style: italic">But si yah! Yu nuh easy! <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/704555_dwl.gif <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/70394-bawlout.gif</span>

Comment

Hi,

I'm a newby but I dont know what you need me for. All me know say is dat me ha fe learn fe read and write patwa, caas me nu know whe sum a yu a say.
                        Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.......

Comment

Welcome.
                          wish pawt yu cum fram? :P

Just jump into conversations and the words will eventually flow and make sense to you.

In the mean time u can start by telling us about yourself.
                          <span style="font-style: italic">But si yah! Yu nuh easy! <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/704555_dwl.gif <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/70394-bawlout.gif</span>

Comment

Wha gwan evry baddy?

well, let me start by saying dat me did bawn a one place in St. Catherine name Giblator. De place so far up in a di hill me no know how me madda get up dere, specially when she a come fram market wid de bag dem.
                            De whole a we go a Englan wen me was five an me com back ya fi live now after 30+ yers.
                            Me join dis community farum so me can meet adda people an hear whe dem ha fe seh.
                            Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.......

Comment

welcome oralette

*me caan think of nutten else to say right now*
                              “Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about.”

Comment

So wats up wid de black cat wid de yello yey dem? Whe yu get him fram?

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X