Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Newbies we need you!!!!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Newbies we need you!!!!

low di yellow eye puss...
    “Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about.”

Comment

Lawd, me sarry. Me nebba meen fe hurt up yu feelings dem. No badda bex up yu self luv.

so yu nu fine nutten fe sey yet? tell me bout youself... where yu come fram?

me will low de yellow puss eye dem, so no worries
      Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.......

Comment

but yu chat patwa good man
        <span style="font-style: italic">But si yah! Yu nuh easy! <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/704555_dwl.gif <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/70394-bawlout.gif</span>

Comment

she learn it from the likkle chatting she do wid me

me need fi start charge u nuh

Comment

Ceabee? charge me fe wha? yu dun tell me seh yu nah talk.
            How cum yu a tell people diffrent story now?

me still a wait fe hear fram yu
            Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.......

Comment

come oralette me think u can graduate from newbie forum now. we have forums to fit your every need:

u have pikney? fashionable? love tell joke? have special tv show u like to watch? go on vacation recently and have nuff picture? idle and love chat foolishness (shoutbox to u right fi that though &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt.

.me and the yellow yeye puss will be looking out fi u posts

Comment

all right,

me gwan go look fe somady else fe chat to.

later

Comment

alrite ma'am ...later

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SistahD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style="font-size: 14pt"> <span style="color: #009900">... and if you don't know where to start or wanna sign up for a tour ... hop aboard the ja.com bus and we'll show you the layout of the land! </span> </span>

(thanks to Bandanna!)

</div></div>
                    Em.....ello!.....mi deh pan di bus, but mi nuh sih which part di driva deh!......please tuh rememba dat izze am waitin for di tour!!!

Comment

hiya im a newbie here..
                      will have look around in next few days..
                      have a good day

Comment

I am a just-returned newbie; was dealing with some family issues; hope to be back fully now
                        I am a divine Original fashioned by God to be radiantly beautiful

Comment

Welcome back Chubette! Hope all is well with you and the family.
                          <span style="font-style: italic">But si yah! Yu nuh easy! <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/704555_dwl.gif <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/70394-bawlout.gif</span>

Comment

Wah Gwan

Mi jus registar ya site and figured mi say hello. I really don't know Patois but try to squeeze in a few tings. Mi gwan to Negril on Boxing Day throuh New Yr's. Mi hope to make it to Dunn's Falls dis tim and maybe Appleton. Was there in '07 and went to Mayfield falls (outside Burned Savanah/Sav area).
                            The pitneys will want mi to take dem to da water park in Negril for a day which is really nice.

I will post in other sections but does anyone know which bands will be playing the Negril area during the holidays ? Last time the big show was &quot;The Mighty Diamonds&quot; on the beach beside 4 Real Resort where I stayed. Also a big all day show in Sav Lamaar with about 8 bands.

Thanks
                            Don't eat the yellow snow !

Comment

welcome J_RockTodd enjoy
                              &quot;Faith Is Taking the First Step,
                              Even When You Don't See the
                              Whole Staircase.&quot;
                              - Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: J_RockTodd</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wah Gwan

Mi jus registar ya site and figured mi say hello. I really don't know Patois but try to squeeze in a few tings. Mi gwan to Negril on Boxing Day throuh New Yr's. Mi hope to make it to Dunn's Falls dis tim and maybe Appleton. Was there in '07 and went to Mayfield falls (outside Burned Savanah/Sav area).
                                The pitneys will want mi to take dem to da water park in Negril for a day which is really nice.

I will post in other sections but does anyone know which bands will be playing the Negril area during the holidays ? Last time the big show was &quot;The Mighty Diamonds&quot; on the beach beside 4 Real Resort where I stayed. Also a big all day show in Sav Lamaar with about 8 bands.
                                Thanks </div></div>

welcome J Rock Todd!

Yeah, but i didn't know what i didn't know.

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X