Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Newbies we need you!!!!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Newbies we need you!!!!

welcome just jump in the forums and pretty soon u will be typing patois like a pro!
    <span style="font-style: italic">But si yah! Yu nuh easy! <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/704555_dwl.gif <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/70394-bawlout.gif</span>

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: _____</div><div class="ubbcode-body">welcome just jump in the forums and pretty soon u will be typing patois like a pro! </div></div>

Mi hav un Jam girlfriend and mi pick up on hur &quot;patoing&quot; on the phone to her mudda. Most words I can figure out after awhile.
      Don't eat the yellow snow !

Comment

Good for you

Tell us more, down in our DearK Forum

Comment

Lovely line. Something to think about.

Comment

hi.
            new to here.
            just started dating a jamacian. thought i should get to know more about his culture before he takes me home for vacation.

Comment

Yes, You need me, you got me.
              Greetings from Manchester England. I am a regular visitor to your Island. I have a beautiful woman I love so much there and we plan to marry in Feb so it's all good in this neighbourhood. I stay in Negril, but my girl is from Whitehouse. I am looking for any advice regarding weddings and the immigration dept. Any imput welcome. They make it hard for the good people. But it is just a matter of time. Anyway people all the very best for the new year.
              Regards
              Tommy

Comment

Ha Ha I just noticed there's plenty of love in the air. You live once so go for it, you hear. This caribbean queen is going to bless me with our first child soon I've been with her for a while now so I must put a ring on her finger.
                Keep the Vibe Good
                T

Comment

Welcome to the board. It would be nice to see you both posting regularly.

@ tsc...yes you better hurry and put a ring on it

congrats on your impending fatherhood.
                  <span style="font-style: italic">But si yah! Yu nuh easy! <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/704555_dwl.gif <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/70394-bawlout.gif</span>

Comment

There are plenty of posters who may be able to help you but your question is better asked in the Discover Jamaica .

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tsc</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes, You need me, you got me.
                    Greetings from Manchester England. I am a regular visitor to your Island. I have a beautiful woman I love so much there and we plan to marry in Feb so it's all good in this neighbourhood. I stay in Negril, but my girl is from Whitehouse. I am looking for any advice regarding weddings and the immigration dept. Any imput welcome. They make it hard for the good people. But it is just a matter of time. Anyway people all the very best for the new year.
                    Regards
                    Tommy </div></div>

Comment

Welcome to the boards ((tsc)) and congrats on your good news!
                      http://www.jamaicans.com/bm~pix/a4064~s200x200.gif
                      in Memory of Marcia “Ackeegirl” Davidson

Comment

Hey there one and all Happy New Year! This is Teddy and I am happy to be here.

Comment

bwoi u chat di patois gud fi sumbaddy who nuh much still!
                          i'm new here also, i hope to meet many interesting Jamaicans and Jamaican lovers
                          <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/grin.gif Respect for self is the beginning of cultivating virtue in men and women <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/grin.gif

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dynamo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">bwoi u chat di patois gud fi sumbaddy who nuh much still!
                            i'm new here also, i hope to meet many interesting Jamaicans and Jamaican lovers </div></div> you looking for a Jamaican lover? or a lover of Jamaica? or a lover of Jamaicans?

welcome to di board

Comment

perhaps that was badley phrased lovers of jamaica is wat i shud have sed
                              <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/grin.gif Respect for self is the beginning of cultivating virtue in men and women <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/grin.gif

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: J_RockTodd</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
                                Mi hav un Jam girlfriend and mi pick up on hur &quot;patoing&quot; on the phone to her mudda. Most words I can figure out after awhile. </div></div>

Well, mi haffi goh tell har now fi watch out fi yuh wen shi ah chat yuh pan di phone wid har mumma.
                                JA.com member #946 for LIFE!

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X