Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Newbies we need you!!!!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Newbies we need you!!!!

Newbie here. Hello to the board members. I'm Nyela, from Florida. I recently found my paternal family in Jamaica and will be traveling there in April. I am doing as much research as I can about the country and the culture. Looking forward to what is shared on the boards.
    Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars. Kahlil Gibran

Comment

welcome Nyela

Comment

Hello all just found this site tonight, so I am indeed a newbie..I hope to be here often and have lively discussions making friends along the way..see you all again soon..thank you.

A little about me.. I have been in the US since 1969..lived in NY and now in FL..I was but a child when my mother brought both me and my older sister here..

Comment

Welcome to Boardlane MignonClare!

-Please to send your jining dues by check or money order directly to me.

-Please to pack one full barrel full a farrin niceness and send it to mi Aunty.

-Nuh mine de bad mine ppl dem weh surely ago follow back a mi inna dis ya thread.

-Watch out especially fi one name Tanya, she well faas soon ask you bout you ting dem

-Welcome!

(Admission costs to Bellevue Ward "D" which may become necessary from Boardlane overexposure are not covered by your jining fee)

Comment

Newbie here. Im from Sweden and im planing my first trip to Jamaica in feb or march.

Comment

Hej. Hur mår du? Welcome to the site. Hope you find it useful to your travels and that you will have a great time in Jamaica.
              <span style="font-style: italic">But si yah! Yu nuh easy! <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/704555_dwl.gif <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/70394-bawlout.gif</span>

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MignonClare</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hello all just found this site tonight, so I am indeed a newbie..I hope to be here often and have lively discussions making friends along the way..see you all again soon..thank you.

A little about me.. I have been in the US since 1969..lived in NY and now in FL..I was but a child when my mother brought both me and my older sister here.. </div></div>

Welcome to the site Clare Hope to see you around boardlane.
                <span style="font-style: italic">But si yah! Yu nuh easy! <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/704555_dwl.gif <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/70394-bawlout.gif</span>

Comment

Where's PEEPEE? My popcorn tastes a little plain.
                  ROOTS REGGAE and the music it influenced *R U L E S*. Anything else is, at best, 2nd best.

Comment

R+ What rock did you crawl out from under. Haven't seen you in ages.... but then I haven't been around either.

Comment

• Re: Newbies we need you!!!!

Welcome to the boards ((Zack &amp; Clare)))
                      http://www.jamaicans.com/bm~pix/a4064~s200x200.gif
                      in Memory of Marcia “Ackeegirl” Davidson

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ProZack</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Newbie here. Im from Sweden and im planing my first trip to Jamaica in feb or march. </div></div>

Oh great!! You will LUV it!!!! the weather anyway
                        Things turn out best for those who make the best of the way things turn out - Jack Buck

Comment

Oh yes, the weather will not be a problem for me. For over 10 years i have wanted to go to Jamaica. It looks like we are going in the middle of march. Im looking forward to it.

Im looking at two places Negril and Ocho Rios. Is there a big diffrent? Negril cost more but looks more chill

Comment

I just found this site and thus consider myself a &quot;newbie&quot;. We have been to Jamaica five times with our sixth trip planned for March 2010... We absolutely love the country and the people of Jamaica. We have been to Montego Bay two times, Ocho Rios once and Negril two prior times and our sixth visit will again be to Negril. I am hoping to find some new insights into the country that was have not already experienced.

Comment

Welcome to the boards ((b)) I'm sure if you venture down boardlane to Discover Jamaica you will see plenty of trip reports covering lots of areas to discover on your next trip!

Enjoy!
                              http://www.jamaicans.com/bm~pix/a4064~s200x200.gif
                              in Memory of Marcia “Ackeegirl” Davidson

Comment

Im answering the call for newbies...not only am l new to Jamaica.com but lm new to Jamaica as well!
                                l am black-Australian and have travelled here many times,now l have finally made the big move....
                                New contacts much appreciated!

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X