Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Newbies we need you!!!!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbies we need you!!!!

<span style="font-family: 'Georgia'"><span style="font-size: 20pt"><span style="color: #009900">So many of you register but never join the conversation...

variety is the spice of life...

please join in and help add some life to our community...

Thank you,

Skelly</span></span></span>
    <span style="font-style: italic">But si yah! Yu nuh easy! <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/704555_dwl.gif <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/70394-bawlout.gif</span>

Re: Newbies we need you!!!!

*BUMP***
    Keep the faith . .

Comment

<span style="font-size: 14pt"> <span style="color: #009900">... and if you don't know where to start or wanna sign up for a tour ... hop aboard the ja.com bus and we'll show you the layout of the land! </span> </span>

(thanks to Bandanna!)
      http://www.jamaicans.com/bm~pix/a4064~s200x200.gif
      in Memory of Marcia ďAckeegirlĒ Davidson

Comment

free tour bus I am always up for that

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SistahD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style="font-size: 14pt"> <span style="color: #009900">... and if you don't know where to start or wanna sign up for a tour ... hop aboard the ja.com bus and we'll show you the layout of the land! </span> </span>

(thanks to Bandanna!)

</div></div>

<span style="font-style: italic">&quot;I donít believe the United States of America should be in the business of separating families.
          Thatís not right. Thatís not who we are.&quot; <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/frown.gif
          ~ President Barack Obama </span>

Comment

I'm not a newbie but let me increase my posts! I actually read the forums almost every day! I hardly say anything though I like to keep up with everyone, like an innocent bystander 2009 I am going to do better!!

Comment

yes please ..seen you in a few posts in di parenting forum and mi was wondering who yu be...yu know like when yu have a birthday party at yu house an smaddy weh yu doan know from adams jus invite demself?
              <span style="font-style: italic">But si yah! Yu nuh easy! <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/704555_dwl.gif <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/70394-bawlout.gif</span>

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Seanee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">yes please ..seen you in a few posts in di parenting forum and mi was wondering who yu be...yu know like when yu have a birthday party at yu house an smaddy weh yu doan know from adams jus invite demself? </div></div>

MiSunset
                <span style="font-style: italic">&quot;I donít believe the United States of America should be in the business of separating families.
                Thatís not right. Thatís not who we are.&quot; <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/frown.gif
                ~ President Barack Obama </span>

Comment

This is a nice gesture, I too will try to post more I come to ja.com everyday and read...thanks
                  find the good in people, it's there somewhere

Comment

you know I seen you around and keep thiknig you were BlackStar?

Comment

Hi Mi Sunset!!

Welcome again BrightStar
                      R Kelly all summer long *sigh* <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/inlove1.gif

Comment

Bright Sunset and Mi Star!

Nuff more seat de pon the country bus.

Rope in all the lurkers!

Driva!

Comment

Hey fellow Jamaicans..what a gwaan? just joined the forum and interested to exchange thoughts and ideas with conscious people..one love

Comment

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shine_Eye_Girl</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> </div></div>

Welcome

now fi you lef di newbie fee....cash ongly, pleeze.
                              Hurt people, hurt people.

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X