Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

All Aboard the Newbie Express!!!!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SistahD
    replied
    Re: All Aboard the Newbie Express!!!!

Welcome to the boards ((Emilie))

Leave a comment:

• Peasie
    replied

Welcome EmilieJolie

Leave a comment:

• SandiF
    replied

Welcome to the board my dear

Just join in the discussions and shoutbox chit chat and you'll be alright

Leave a comment:

• EmilieJolie
    replied

Hi Everybody

I'm Emilie from Martinique living in France. I went through the forum that I found very interesting. I want to know more about Jamaica because I plan to go to this country next year for a long stay before coming back home (Martinique). I will try to participate in the conversation even if it's a little hard for me to understand the patois. But I feel that it's a language I'll learn with great pleasure.

A bientôt

Leave a comment:

• Peasie
    replied

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: luvabull</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm a woman, and I love my Pit Bull.
    Sorry to disappoint, not very interesting! </div></div>
    Au contraire. The love of pit bull is very interesting

Hurry up and post in the pet forum

Leave a comment:

• luvabull
    replied

I'm a woman, and I love my Pit Bull.
    Sorry to disappoint, not very interesting!

Leave a comment:

• SistahD
    replied

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Peasie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hello LuvABull. Are you a man or a woman? And is what kind of bull yuh love?

</div></div>

...waiting for both answers.... could get interesting!

Leave a comment:

• Peasie
    replied

Hello LuvABull. Are you a man or a woman? And is what kind of bull yuh love?

Leave a comment:

• luvabull
    replied

Hi. I'm not exactly new here, been lurking for five years, soaking up info.
    Don't know why I decided to post today, I guess I'm just SO excited that we are leaving for Jamaica in FIVE DAYS!!!

I love this site, and am addicted to trip reports!

Leave a comment:

• SistahD
    replied

Welcome to the boards Stew!

Leave a comment:

• Peasie
    replied

<span style="font-size: 23pt">Welcome </span>

Tell us about yourself.
    Man or woman?

Leave a comment:

• caribbean_stew
    replied

Like to say a big Hello to everyone here on jamaicans.com

Leave a comment:

• evanovitch
    replied

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gabylycious</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: evanovitch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">noticed that u say that u knit... can we talk... i knit alllllllllllllllllllll the time...wat do u knit. </div></div>

Good Morning (08:25 h in Germany)!

Knitting alllllllllllllllllllllllllll the time sounds very familiar....... I started to knit when I was still at junior school ............. omg.... we're talking about 40 years!
    I find it very difficult to sit down and NOT DO NOTHING. I easily get bored ........ so I knit and crochet anything but socks - my best friends knits nothing but socks! -)
    If you look at my profile on facebook (Gaby Masjoshusmann) you will find one foto album called 'Works'.
    There you will find some of my latest things.
    Mind you, you will have to add me as your friend first, otherwhise you won't be able to see.
    If that is a problem - shout me!
    Blessed! </div></div>

i also learned to knit at about 11yrs old ..just starting High School bak in Jamaica...my eldest sister knitted on her down time at medical school to relax n i picked it up as tams were a big style in Jamaica...i still knit..i dont crochet as much...not at all...i use to crochet doilies etc bak in JA as well as tams...i will shout u over at FB wen i go bak over...

Leave a comment:

• Gabylycious
    replied

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: evanovitch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">noticed that u say that u knit... can we talk... i knit alllllllllllllllllllll the time...wat do u knit. </div></div>

Good Morning (08:25 h in Germany)!

Knitting alllllllllllllllllllllllllll the time sounds very familiar....... I started to knit when I was still at junior school ............. omg.... we're talking about 40 years!
    I find it very difficult to sit down and NOT DO NOTHING. I easily get bored ........ so I knit and crochet anything but socks - my best friends knits nothing but socks! -)
    If you look at my profile on facebook (Gaby Masjoshusmann) you will find one foto album called 'Works'.
    There you will find some of my latest things.
    Mind you, you will have to add me as your friend first, otherwhise you won't be able to see.
    If that is a problem - shout me!
    Blessed!

Leave a comment:

• evanovitch
    replied

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gabylycious</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Greez peeps,

*new to the board
    *not so new to jamaica
    *not new at all to jamaican culture
    *quite old to the world!

1up! </div></div>

noticed that u say that u knit... can we talk... i knit alllllllllllllllllllll the time...wat do u knit.

Leave a comment:

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X