Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

All Aboard the Newbie Express!!!!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: All Aboard the Newbie Express!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sergey</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hi from Russia!
    My name is Sergey and I see?what You very happy here...
    Can You take me in Your friends company? </div></div>

CeaBee would love to be in your friends company. Hope that helps

Comment

Serjey
      Your belief don't make you a better person, your behaviour does. Love is what we were born with, fear is what we learn.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SueSumba</div><div class="ubbcode-body">start everywhere. </div></div>

Lawd sweet sap deh boput.. Well as a ole hag mi mus ropeen and look some young tick agricultural female fi sweet talk.. Any newbes wid dis attribute deh bout.. unno need some wahalla inna unnu life
        What nonsense! How can you have a revolution without shooting people ? Lenin 26th October 1917...
        If Christians go to heaven, I do not want to go to Heaven: Hatuey. 2/02/1512

Comment

yum, noobie smoothies
          When Miley Cyrus gets naked and licks a hammer it's *art* and *music* - when I do it I'm *wasted* and *have to leave the hardware store*.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SueSumba</div><div class="ubbcode-body">yum, noobie smoothies </div></div>

http://www.jamaicans.com/bm~pix/a4064~s200x200.gif
            in Memory of Marcia ďAckeegirlĒ Davidson

Comment

Good evening everyone,

Mi tired how me run fi catch dis ya bus. Great company in here.

Comment

Micah

<span style="font-style: italic">&quot;I donít believe the United States of America should be in the business of separating families.
                Thatís not right. Thatís not who we are.&quot; <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/frown.gif
                ~ President Barack Obama </span>

Comment

Thank you! This is what community is all about.

Everyone have a great weekend.

Comment

I am hopping on the Newbie Express!!!

Hello everyone (waving)!!!!

Comment

hello All welcome to the board..
                      If you don't fight for what you deserve, you deserve what you get.
                      We are > Fossil Fuels --- Bill McKibben 350.org

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Micah</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thank you! This is what community is all about.

Everyone have a great weekend. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TinaB</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am hopping on the Newbie Express!!!

Hello everyone (waving)!!!! </div></div>

Rivers

I like your name

You can add images and sayings to your signature under &quot;my stuff&quot; and &quot;edit profile&quot;

For images use the same [img] codes as the board = [img]url[/img]
                        <span style="font-style: italic">&quot;I donít believe the United States of America should be in the business of separating families.

Comment

All Aboard the Newbie Express!!!! Welcome to Jamaica

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qiA1aozJDpY"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qiA1aozJDpY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>
                          http://www.jamaicans.com/bm~pix/a4064~s200x200.gif
                          in Memory of Marcia ďAckeegirlĒ Davidson

Comment

I am new here and have question. Can I change my username; and if so, how do I do that.

Thanks.

Comment

Why would you want to Do that?

Your name does nit serve the purpose you Intended any more??

Or Did You underestimate the Intelligence of the posters?

Anyway welcome And happy posting.
                              <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ybateman42</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am new here and have question. Can I change my username; and if so, how do I do that.

Thanks. </div></div>

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ybateman42</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am new here and have question. Can I change my username; and if so, how do I do that.

Thanks. </div></div>

You can change your display name...

click on &quot;my stuff&quot; - &quot;edit profile&quot;

and type the new name in the &quot;display name&quot; field.

Note, your log in will probably remain the same as when you signed up.

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X