Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

All Aboard the Newbie Express!!!!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• loll1pop
    replied
    Re: All Aboard the Newbie Express!!!!

New to the forum, going to Jamaica this year and trying to learn as much as I can here before my trip.

Leave a comment:

• Peasie
    replied

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gabylycious</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Greez peeps,

*new to the board
    *not so new to jamaica
    *not new at all to jamaican culture
    *quite old to the world!

1up! </div></div>

Welcome Gabylycious
    Saw you in the Shout Box Bar earlier today
    Come by later in the evening for a free drink from me, the sometime bartender, and friendliest jamaican.commer on the board .

<span style="font-size: 8pt">As fi di res of unno ja.commers, unno love too much freeniss is time unno pay di rahtid bar tab </span>

Leave a comment:

• Gabylycious
    replied

Greez peeps,

*new to the board
    *not so new to jamaica
    *not new at all to jamaican culture
    *quite old to the world!

1up!

Leave a comment:

• Bandana
    replied

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LoveJamaica</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style="font-weight: bold"> </span> Hey all!

I'm new to the site...took my wife to Ocho Rios in Sept 2010 for our anniversary and fell in love with Jamaica! I plan on going back every couple years...love the culture, language, reggae and Red Stripe!!! I'm looking forward to hanging out here and having fun. All Fruit's Ripe!!

Walk Good,

Michael </div></div>

Welcome Michael!

Leave a comment:

• LoveJamaica
    replied

thanks SistahD! I will check it out.

Michael

Leave a comment:

• SistahD
    replied

Welcome to the boards ((LoveJA)) glad you both enjoyed your trip! Check out the travel section down boardlane to see trip reports from other travellers -perhaps you may add your own photos and findings!

Leave a comment:

• LoveJamaica
    replied

<span style="font-weight: bold"> </span> Hey all!

I'm new to the site...took my wife to Ocho Rios in Sept 2010 for our anniversary and fell in love with Jamaica! I plan on going back every couple years...love the culture, language, reggae and Red Stripe!!! I'm looking forward to hanging out here and having fun. All Fruit's Ripe!!

Walk Good,

Michael

Leave a comment:

• KeishavKB
    replied

UKBL, is me same one. How could I forget that night: me, you and Englan' Girl. DWL!
    All is well. Husband alright. Mi cyaan igle pon board lane too hard anymore cause mi two likkle pickney fi hot up mi head now.
    Thanks fi di welcome everybody. Going to get busy and start faas...
    Lata!

Leave a comment:

• SistahD
    replied

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: YuhSiMi</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rusean</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mi a returning resident, weh mi fi get fimmi paasport stomp.
    Lang time mi no come dung boardlane but mi know seh mi woulda reach back eventually. Happy New 'ear to di whole a unno. </div></div>

Rusean?!?! Is that REALLY you?!?!?! Its me UKBlackLady! Remember our dance awf in Nightmoves all those years ago... Waaaaaiiii... What a night... How's hubby?

Happy New Year to you too </div></div>

(((UKBL)))) nice to see you back on the boards as well! Hope you had a great holiday season and great start to the new year!

Leave a comment:

• SistahD
    replied

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rusean</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mi a returning resident, weh mi fi get fimmi paasport stomp.
    Lang time mi no come dung boardlane but mi know seh mi woulda reach back eventually. Happy New 'ear to di whole a unno. </div></div>

(((Rusean))) All the best to you and your family!! Nice to see you!

Leave a comment:

• UKBlackLady
    replied

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rusean</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mi a returning resident, weh mi fi get fimmi paasport stomp.

Rusean?!?! Is that REALLY you?!?!?! Its me UKBlackLady! Remember our dance awf in Nightmoves all those years ago... Waaaaaiiii... What a night... How's hubby?

Happy New Year to you too

Leave a comment:

• KeishavKB
    replied

Mi a returning resident, weh mi fi get fimmi paasport stomp.
    Lang time mi no come dung boardlane but mi know seh mi woulda reach back eventually. Happy New 'ear to di whole a unno.

Leave a comment:

• Peasie
    replied

WELCOME Holness

Which pawt of Jamaica yuh hail from?

yuh not from Manchester

Leave a comment:

• blackandproud
    replied

Lol...a true it look well pop dung

Leave a comment:

• Skelly
    replied

cum awf a di ppl dem gud gud bus

Leave a comment:

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X