Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

St James Rd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• St James Rd

i would like to linkup wid a bredren from 3J St James Rd, his last name me cyaan remember, but his first name is Carl, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
    “Those who know your name will trust in you, for you LORD, have never forsaken those who seek you” (Psalm 9:10)

Re: St James Rd

Im ask mi fi pass on one message fi im to yuh.
    An de message reads... **clear choat**: <font color="red">NO BADDA MI!!!</font>

right.
    Every obstacle is an opportunity in disguise.

Comment

him wudda nevah gi u dat deh message at all, chruss me, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/70377-loveeyes.gif[/img]
      “Those who know your name will trust in you, for you LORD, have never forsaken those who seek you” (Psalm 9:10)

Comment

there is a saying "old firestick easy fi cathch" [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
        Let me use my head and not my heart

Comment

me say unu faas is a shame, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

not one a unu no even know whey st james rd deh, but unu waan faas wid me, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/70400-talktohand.gif[/img] awrite since unu waan faas, a me fuss luv, and i would juss luv fe find out whey im deh, and if im cool, so dere, unu cyaan tap try fe faas! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

(((LEE)))) [img]/forums/images/graemlins/70377-loveeyes.gif[/img] wha a gwaan babes, lang time,

Comment

A yuh fus love an yuh cyaa memba im laas name? [img]/forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] He must've made a realllll impression... [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
            Every obstacle is an opportunity in disguise.

Comment

whey u nuh go wash ur dutty clowes, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

"the first cut is the deepest"
                Ctry we remember our first loves like it was this morning- nothing noh wrong with that
                Let me use my head and not my heart

Comment

musse caa it nevah really 'cut' mek me no memba im laas name, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    me say unu faas is a shame, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

not one a unu no even know whey st james rd deh, but unu waan faas wid me, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/70400-talktohand.gif[/img] awrite since unu waan faas, a me fuss luv, and i would juss luv fe find out whey im deh, and if im cool, so dere, unu cyaan tap try fe faas! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

(((LEE)))) [img]/forums/images/graemlins/70377-loveeyes.gif[/img] wha a gwaan babes, lang time,

[/ QUOTE ]

St. James road nuh deh a Ochie?
                    Weh yuh a look fi man fa, yuh nuh ave yuh husband? [img]/forums/images/graemlins/70388-shameonyou.gif[/img]
                    Rejoice always, pray constantly, give thanks....

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      St. James road nuh deh a Ochie?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nahh...thats James Ave.

Comment

[img]/forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif[/img] Mi know there was a James something. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]
                        Rejoice always, pray constantly, give thanks....

Comment

Hi,
                          Are you refering to the St. James Rd. in Kingston. Rollington Town, Kingston Two to be exact. I am from that area. I have not live there since 1983 but I have visited there quite often. I use to attend Rollington town primary which is on St. James Rd. I have friends and family that still lives in the area. I am going to ask them if they know a carl. My aunt use to live on the corner of St. James Rd. and Langston Rd. What age group is Carl in. Send me brief discription Carl. Or do u know any other name he might have uesed. Talk to later.

Comment

OU PEOPLE NEED TO GO BACK AND LEARN TO WRITE ENGLISH AND DEFINATELY LEARN TO SPEAK IT TOO'I THINK YOU ALL SHOULD DONATE YOUR COMPUTERS TO NEEDY HIGH SCHOOL KIDS AM SURE THEY WILL HAVE MUCH BETTER USE FOR COMPUTER THAN ALL YOU DUMB DUNCE PEOPLE,OU PEOPLE NEED TO GO BACK AND LEARN TO WRITE ENGLISH AND DEFINATELY LEARN TO SPEAK IT TOO'I THINK YOU ALL SHOULD DONATE YOUR COMPUTERS TO NEEDY HIGH SCHOOL KIDS AM SURE THEY WILL HAVE MUCH BETTER USE FOR COMPUTER THAN ALL YOU DUMB DUNCE PEOPLE,OU PEOPLE NEED TO GO BACK AND LEARN TO WRITE ENGLISH AND DEFINATELY LEARN TO SPEAK IT TOO'I THINK YOU ALL SHOULD DONATE YOUR COMPUTERS TO NEEDY HIGH SCHOOL KIDS AM SURE THEY WILL HAVE MUCH BETTER USE FOR COMPUTER THAN ALL YOU DUMB DUNCE PEOPLE,OU PEOPLE NEED TO GO BACK AND LEARN TO WRITE ENGLISH AND DEFINATELY LEARN TO SPEAK IT TOO'I THINK YOU ALL SHOULD DONATE YOUR COMPUTERS TO NEEDY HIGH SCHOOL KIDS AM SURE THEY WILL HAVE MUCH BETTER USE FOR COMPUTER THAN ALL YOU DUMB DUNCE PEOPLE,OU PEOPLE NEED TO GO BACK AND LEARN TO WRITE ENGLISH AND DEFINATELY LEARN TO SPEAK IT TOO'I THINK YOU ALL SHOULD DONATE YOUR COMPUTERS TO NEEDY HIGH SCHOOL KIDS AM SURE THEY WILL HAVE MUCH BETTER USE FOR COMPUTER THAN ALL YOU DUMB DUNCE PEOPLE,OU PEOPLE NEED TO GO BACK AND LEARN TO WRITE ENGLISH AND DEFINATELY LEARN TO SPEAK IT TOO'I THINK YOU ALL SHOULD DONATE YOUR COMPUTERS TO NEEDY HIGH SCHOOL KIDS AM SURE THEY WILL HAVE MUCH BETTER USE FOR COMPUTER THAN ALL YOU DUMB DUNCE PEOPLE,OU PEOPLE NEED TO GO BACK AND LEARN TO WRITE ENGLISH AND DEFINATELY LEARN TO SPEAK IT TOO'I THINK YOU ALL SHOULD DONATE YOUR COMPUTERS TO NEEDY HIGH SCHOOL KIDS AM SURE THEY WILL HAVE MUCH BETTER USE FOR COMPUTER THAN ALL YOU DUMB DUNCE PEOPLE,OU PEOPLE NEED TO GO BACK AND LEARN TO WRITE ENGLISH AND DEFINATELY LEARN TO SPEAK IT TOO'I THINK YOU ALL SHOULD DONATE YOUR COMPUTERS TO NEEDY HIGH SCHOOL KIDS AM SURE THEY WILL HAVE MUCH BETTER USE FOR COMPUTER THAN ALL YOU DUMB DUNCE PEOPLE,OU PEOPLE NEED TO GO BACK AND LEARN TO WRITE ENGLISH AND DEFINATELY LEARN TO SPEAK IT TOO'I THINK YOU ALL SHOULD DONATE YOUR COMPUTERS TO NEEDY HIGH SCHOOL KIDS AM SURE THEY WILL HAVE MUCH BETTER USE FOR COMPUTER THAN ALL YOU DUMB DUNCE PEOPLE,OU PEOPLE NEED TO GO BACK AND LEARN TO WRITE ENGLISH AND DEFINATELY LEARN TO SPEAK IT TOO'I THINK YOU ALL SHOULD DONATE YOUR COMPUTERS TO NEEDY HIGH SCHOOL KIDS AM SURE THEY WILL HAVE MUCH BETTER USE FOR COMPUTER THAN ALL YOU DUMB DUNCE PEOPLE,OU PEOPLE NEED TO GO BACK AND LEARN TO WRITE ENGLISH AND DEFINATELY LEARN TO SPEAK IT TOO'I THINK YOU ALL SHOULD DONATE YOUR COMPUTERS TO NEEDY HIGH SCHOOL KIDS AM SURE THEY WILL HAVE MUCH BETTER USE FOR COMPUTER THAN ALL YOU DUMB DUNCE PEOPLE,OU PEOPLE NEED TO GO BACK AND LEARN TO WRITE ENGLISH AND DEFINATELY LEARN TO SPEAK IT TOO'I THINK YOU ALL SHOULD DONATE YOUR COMPUTERS TO NEEDY HIGH SCHOOL KIDS AM SURE THEY WILL HAVE MUCH BETTER USE FOR COMPUTER THAN ALL YOU DUMB DUNCE PEOPLE,OU PEOPLE NEED TO GO BACK AND LEARN TO WRITE ENGLISH AND DEFINATELY LEARN TO SPEAK IT TOO'I THINK YOU ALL SHOULD DONATE YOUR COMPUTERS TO NEEDY HIGH SCHOOL KIDS AM SURE THEY WILL HAVE MUCH BETTER USE FOR COMPUTER THAN ALL YOU DUMB DUNCE PEOPLE,OU PEOPLE NEED TO GO BACK AND LEARN TO WRITE ENGLISH AND DEFINATELY LEARN TO SPEAK IT TOO'I THINK YOU ALL SHOULD DONATE YOUR COMPUTERS TO NEEDY HIGH SCHOOL KIDS AM SURE THEY WILL HAVE MUCH BETTER USE FOR COMPUTER THAN ALL YOU DUMB DUNCE PEOPLE,OU PEOPLE NEED TO GO BACK AND LEARN TO WRITE ENGLISH AND DEFINATELY LEARN TO SPEAK IT TOO'I THINK YOU ALL SHOULD DONATE YOUR COMPUTERS TO NEEDY HIGH SCHOOL KIDS AM SURE THEY WILL HAVE MUCH BETTER USE FOR COMPUTER THAN ALL YOU DUMB DUNCE PEOPLE,

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                            X