Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

I'm new to this Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm new to this Forum

Greetings and salutations, one and all, men, women, and children (if there are any here). I would like to introduce myself to this Forum, as a new member. At present, I reside in the United States of America, specifically in the state where oranges are popular(like yard, where dem have Parish with plentiful horange groves, horange like sand, enough to t'ief and go unnoticed...joke still ).
    I am a male hooligan , I mean a person who is of a pleasant personality, and I'm sure I'll get along with most heverybody here, except for other hooligans...hexcuse please, I mean like-minded people. So please feel free to respond to me, and don't be afraid, I try not to bite, I mean I DON'T bite .

Re: I'm new to this Forum

Paidin, welcome!

Mingle round, join in the chat and chit chat. Nuh mek nuh baddy badda yu star. Have fun!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Paidin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Greetings and salutations, one and all, men, women, and children (if there are any here). I would like to introduce myself to this Forum, as a new member. At present, I reside in the United States of America, specifically in the state where oranges are popular(like yard, where dem have Parish with plentiful horange groves, horange like sand, enough to t'ief and go unnoticed...joke still ).
    I am a male hooligan , I mean a person who is of a pleasant personality, and I'm sure I'll get along with most heverybody here, except for other hooligans...hexcuse please, I mean like-minded people. So please feel free to respond to me, and don't be afraid, I try not to bite, I mean I DON'T bite . </div></div>

Comment

Thanks for the welcome SandiF, good to be on a website
      where different man can come on and reason with
      with each other.

Comment

Hello and welcome to the board.. Just jump in and mek yourself at home!
        If you don't fight for what you deserve, you deserve what you get.
        We are > Fossil Fuels --- Bill McKibben 350.org

Comment

Wow, that's some avatar, but thanks for the welcome anyway. Hope to reason with you folks one of these days.

Comment

<span style="text-decoration: line-through">fresh meat </span> a mean new man

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Paidin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am a male hooligan , I mean a person who is of a pleasant personality, and I'm sure I'll get along with most heverybody here, except for other hooligans...hexcuse please, I mean like-minded people. So please feel free to respond to me, and don't be afraid, I try not to bite, I mean I DON'T bite . </div></div>

I would likes you to bite

Welcome

Mek sure yuh avoid the virago leggo beas name Wendy

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Paidin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Greetings and salutations, one and all, men, women, and children (if there are any here). I would like to introduce myself to this Forum, as a new member. At present, I reside in the United States of America, specifically in the state where oranges are popular(like yard, where dem have Parish with plentiful horange groves, horange like sand, enough to t'ief and go unnoticed...joke still ).
                I am a male hooligan , I mean a person who is of a pleasant personality, and I'm sure I'll get along with most heverybody here, except for other hooligans...hexcuse please, I mean like-minded people. So please feel free to respond to me, and don't be afraid, I try not to bite, I mean I DON'T bite . </div></div>

What part of Florida ?

Comment

Im new too...well, not really....

just wanted to say hi, havent been out here in a while. Love Jamaica.
                  One heart.
                  www.jamaicanrastafarianlove.com

Comment

Re: Im new too...well, not really....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rastagirl98</div><div class="ubbcode-body">just wanted to say hi, havent been out here in a while. Love Jamaica.
                    One heart. </div></div>

What appen Nine-Toe-RastaGirl??

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                    X