Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday

Ride!...............Morning/afternoon (((JaPeeps)))............how tings?........so who deh bout?...........Come talk to me.......so what you getting into, thinking about getting into or not planning on getting into this weekend!............anyway......listen up........whatever you have plan for the day/weekened............make it a great one!...........stay safe...........give thanks!
    http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...oosterltor.gif~R.I.P my beloved friend "Ricky B".12/29/09.~

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...oosterltor.gif~R.I.P my beloved friend "Ricky B".12/29/09.~

Comment

Comment

Comment

I was supposed to lead a hike at my favourite spot...weather report lady bout rain and possibility of thunder suh me cancel it and now me thinking that there will be no thunder and nothing but birds singing and sun shining at 9

eta: ok it start rain hard now..so i would probably be the only person up there....my people doan like to get wet too much.
          Last edited by CeaBee; 12-06-2014, 09:02 AM.
          “Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about.”

Comment

Originally posted by CeaBee View Post
            I was supposed to lead a hike at my favourite spot...weather report lady bout rain and possibility of thunder suh me cancel it and now me thinking that there will be no thunder and nothing but birds singing and sun shining at 9

eta: ok it start rain hard now..so i would probably be the only person up there....my people doan like to get wet too much.
            CB.....good thing you cancel........so what you plan now?.........just chill

Comment

me nuh plan a ting. me just sitting down now.

me might go out to a local hiking spot later and just do a mini thing by myself. or go back in mi bed and read
              Last edited by CeaBee; 12-06-2014, 09:44 AM.

Comment

sun is out now

Comment

feeling a little queasy dis morning. kmt. mi jus cyan bodda yah man.
                  Your Liberty To Swing Your Fist Ends Just Where My Nose Begins

Comment

Originally posted by missus_vegas View Post
                    you have given up? is too late

Little V #2 just making her presence known.

Comment

Originally posted by CeaBee View Post
                      you have given up? is too late

Little V #2 just making her presence known.
                      she in deh a kin puppa lick which not helping. every sudden poke mek mi feel even more nauseous. couple days ago i was a tad oncerned that i wasnt feeling as much movement as usual so i guess all the movement settling my nerves but at a price. this morning sickness ting a get stale cant seem to ketch a break fi too long.

BTW did i mention it was a girl or u gifted? lol
                      Your Liberty To Swing Your Fist Ends Just Where My Nose Begins

Comment

u gifted
                        Yes i am

Comment

mawning peeps

not too long wake up and was just about to guh road/market and rain start fall again

since i'm jamaican i gwine tan a mi yard

got some cleaning up to do, usual chores and ting
                          “Not all those who wander are lost.” –J. R. R. Tolkien

What if you took your life back....LIVE like you MEAN IT~~~~~FL

Comment

aww still ? it nuh gone yet ??

gwaan back guh lie dung

Originally posted by missus_vegas View Post
                            “Not all those who wander are lost.” –J. R. R. Tolkien

What if you took your life back....LIVE like you MEAN IT~~~~~FL

Comment

belated satideh mawning to unnus

spent all day a stand pon mi foot dem wid ipad a flim boykia fencing. Yes I put the asian dem to shame wid mi camera skills.

He did really well. Missed top 8 by one touch but 10th out of 195 not too shabby at all. On national junior points list and now a nengeh nengeh eena mi ears bout $nternat$onal tournaments

Another upside is boykia 1st fencing coach, the one who taught him how to hold an epee, wear a uniform etc... had moved to Dallas and surprised us with a visit It was very moving to see how boyKia was so surprised and gave her a big hug up.
                              If you don't fight for what you deserve, you deserve what you get.
                              We are > Fossil Fuels --- Bill McKibben 350.org

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

Working...
                              X