Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Phone notifications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phone notifications

How much different kind you receive pon you phone?

and do they drive the people around you bonkers when u phone constantly chirping, buzzing, knocking or ringing?
    “Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about.”

me-

email - sound like a knock
    text message - sound like a knock too i think
    facebook - bubbles bubbling up
    meetup- bubbles bubblig up

or something like that

but mine not obnoxious or frequent like some people own whose name me woan call *cough *mr cb* * cough*)

Comment

i keep my phone on silent
      When its hot in the jungle of peace I go swimming in the ocean of love.....

Comment

Originally posted by RichD View Post
        i keep my phone on silent

oh and WWF is a likkle ringtone pon mi phone i think

Comment

Originally posted by CeaBee View Post

oh and WWF is a likkle ringtone pon mi phone i think
          you can turn off wwf notification

Comment

Originally posted by RichD View Post
            you can turn off wwf notification
            is a foo fool game, me stop play it anyway

Comment

impatient

Comment

ppl who keep dem fone pan silent ha supm fi hide

Comment

Originally posted by Emperah View Post
                  ppl who keep dem fone pan silent ha supm fi hide
                  yuh sound like woman tell yuh to sey dat

Comment

yes man a woman who a sidung wid mi inna de studio look pan it an a she sayt

Comment

Originally posted by Emperah View Post
                      yes man a woman who a sidung wid mi inna de studio look pan it an a she sayt
                      seet deh ..mi know sey a fi dem mind work dat way

Comment

silent and vibrate are the best features on the phone. I find notifications disruptive so I turn mine off most things. if i dont get notification then I not lying if I text you back next day saying I just notice the text.

Comment

when u have texting tween and teenager that change a bit. If i turn it off after I reach home from outta road I hear "we were trying to get you because we're out of -_____(insert name of food)..., or because I need ______ for school tomorrow"

Comment

A friend would silent her phone and say she has put it on 'pleasure mode.'

I only have the phone call ringer on. And appointment alert. And text alert. All else is turned off.

Comment

Originally posted by CeaBee View Post
                              when u have texting tween and teenager that change a bit. If i turn it off after I reach home from outta road I hear "we were trying to get you because we're out of -_____(insert name of food)..., or because I need ______ for school tomorrow"
                              That's why Adale phone plan only have 50 texts for the month and unlimited calls. Call me if you need something. I am not a "texter"

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X