Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday

Ride!...........Morning/afternoon((JaPeeps))...........Happy New Year All!...........Well first Saturday in the new year so whats plan for today/weekend?.............so who deh bout?...........oldtimers/new commers...........listen up.........whatever you have plan for the day............make it a great one...........stay safe...........give thanks!
    http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...oosterltor.gif~R.I.P my beloved friend "Ricky B".12/29/09.~

mawning, wake up and white squall a come outa mi mouth.. walk in thread expecting to see some breakfast. Thread empty. add another new years resolution. have no expectations and you will not be disappointed.

mawning applepie. gawn to mek mi own breakfast. Todays plans are.. schedule de dog grooming appt; get the young man to take the car him mash up to the body shop for an estimate, usual chores and in bed with a book
    If you don't fight for what you deserve, you deserve what you get.
    We are > Fossil Fuels --- Bill McKibben 350.org

Comment

Howdy

I just made a list of things to do today:
      1. Put away Christmas decorations
      2. Put tree out on curb
      3. Clean shower glass enclosure and apply Enduro shield
      4. Organize handbags/purses with hooks applied to inside closet doors
      5. See if I can fix a problem with washing machine
      6. Vacuum car
      7. Pack for business trip
      8. work on PowerPoint for 7.
      9. chrrps.

Comment

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...oosterltor.gif~R.I.P my beloved friend "Ricky B".12/29/09.~

Comment

Originally posted by kia027 View Post
          mawning, wake up and white squall a come outa mi mouth.. walk in thread expecting to see some breakfast. Thread empty. add another new years resolution. have no expectations and you will not be disappointed.

mawning applepie. gawn to mek mi own breakfast. Todays plans are.. schedule de dog grooming appt; get the young man to take the car him mash up to the body shop for an estimate, usual chores and in bed with a book

.....that's a good resolution!............I am at the mercy of this one deggy internet provider inna dis little hitch town whe mi pay bills.

Comment

Originally posted by Peasie View Post
            Howdy

I just made a list of things to do today:
            1. Put away Christmas decorations
            2. Put tree out on curb
            3. Clean shower glass enclosure and apply Enduro shield
            4. Organize handbags/purses with hooks applied to inside closet doors
            5. See if I can fix a problem with washing machine
            6. Vacuum car
            7. Pack for business trip
            8. work on PowerPoint for 7.
            9. chrrps.
            You busy today! hope it keep you out of trouble

Comment

Comment

Imma gon mek di bess pancake batta den wi gon fi walk

Comment

hairdresser and quickbooks learnin'

nose cork up, i hope is just allergies and not smaddy "don't worry I'm not contagious" cold
                  “Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about.”

Comment

mawning all -woke up with a headache and it is still here

drap off child at museum, then hit the stores looking for shoes. by time mi leave stores to come home, mi see dat wet snow falling outadoor \0/

back home now contemplating a nap and waiting for child to come home.

gwine try rest likkle before mi put pat pan fire
                    “Not all those who wander are lost.” –J. R. R. Tolkien

What if you took your life back....LIVE like you MEAN IT~~~~~FL

Comment

yuh just learning it ? or refresher course ?

did a crash course back in november with 2014 and using 2012 mac version now

mi haffi do a suspense acct entry monday mawning, i hope i remember how
                      adp do the payroll but when dem send the info to the bank, some of it get cut off, suh everyweek the bank tek out wrong amount for couple of the paychecks.

every. striking. week. i. could. scream.

Originally posted by CeaBee View Post
                      hairdresser and quickbooks learnin'

nose cork up, i hope is just allergies and not smaddy "don't worry I'm not contagious" cold
                      “Not all those who wander are lost.” –J. R. R. Tolkien

What if you took your life back....LIVE like you MEAN IT~~~~~FL

Comment

Originally posted by Gen View Post
                        yuh just learning it ? or refresher course ?

did a crash course back in november with 2014 and using 2012 mac version now

mi haffi do a suspense acct entry monday mawning, i hope i remember how
                        adp do the payroll but when dem send the info to the bank, some of it get cut off, suh everyweek the bank tek out wrong amount for couple of the paychecks.

every. striking. week. i. could. scream.
                        doing an add on...trying to format an invoice so all the bank info will fit on the bottom instead of cut off

and various little things i couldn't figure out yesterday.
                        “Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about.”

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                        X