Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Our New Girl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our New Girl

She is fast!

Comment

ET.jpg

Comment

She was not impressive in her heat... I changed my mind.. Shelly Anne....

But that Trini Alye is impressive....
        What nonsense! How can you have a revolution without shooting people ? Lenin 26th October 1917...
        If Christians go to heaven, I do not want to go to Heaven: Hatuey. 2/02/1512

Comment

ET02.jpg

Comment

ScreenHunter_500 Aug. 14 17.02.jpg

Comment

ScreenHunter_532 Aug. 17 20.41.jpg

Comment

EEEETEEEE_C.jpg

Comment

Sometimes the worm turns....

For years jamaicans under performed... one reason was our sprinters trained in US colleges.... and they were over raced...and this led to career ending injuries....

I honestly thought this was Schipper race.....based on her form...I know a number of Jamaican pundits thought this...till the 100 m final and she did not have her last 20 m kick... then I heard the comment from a RJR pundit, she was over raced....Schipper ran literally every week....she peaked...she almost caught Thompson at 180 m....Our girl had the reserve to pull up a gear...

Kudos to coach Francis.....at his management. .

By the way we under performed this Olympics....We won't get 17 medals...

Lemeitre is in the 200 M men final....that surprised me...
                  What nonsense! How can you have a revolution without shooting people ? Lenin 26th October 1917...

Comment

Comment

On the Wire!

Comment

Normally Schiffers can run down the opponent...This time Thompson run ar dung.....great season....

Asafa win as well....Kim Collins still ah run....

Comment

Comment

Elaine Starts 2017

Comment

Elaine just led a Jaminate in Birmingham... 60 m... 1st 2nd third

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

Working...
                              X