Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Mi can't Believe !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mi can't Believe !!

I still remember my password to this place.. LOL Whats good Jamaicans? Looks like only the true patriots still deh bout...Anyone heard from Kingy AKA Kingman, Jay Yute, Speng, Dahjah, and Newtral since mi send dem a hell innah di Music forum ?? DWL What about Jazz? Man its been a minute. Just a cut chuue still..Just happen to see some old documents with Jamaicans.com on it and was like dayum! Those were the days.
    I miss my friend member 5626. (((Ackeegirl/Marcia JULY 14,2003)))

Is this website no longer active?

Doesn't seem like anyone is activity engaged on here anymore.. whats going on?

Comment

Originally posted by bigbooie View Post
      Doesn't seem like anyone is activity engaged on here anymore.. whats going on?
      Not many of us around lately as you can see
      You cannot change the people around you. But you can change the people you are around.

Comment

Originally posted by remo View Post
        Been months.... I decided to check it out as face book had a festure with Gisslan in the Bluemountains.. at that cafe.. And the man ask fi decaffinated coffee ? And sey im represent Jamaicans.com
        What nonsense! How can you have a revolution without shooting people ? Lenin 26th October 1917...
        If Christians go to heaven, I do not want to go to Heaven: Hatuey. 2/02/1512

Comment

Originally posted by remo View Post
          Wow..I guest life happen in phases. I use to love coming on here. As responsibility increases , my activity decreased. It seems a few ppl view now but not engage. I thought something bad happened

Comment

Originally posted by Wahalla View Post
            Been months.... I decided to check it out as face book had a festure with Gisslan in the Bluemountains.. at that cafe.. And the man ask fi decaffinated coffee ? And sey im represent Jamaicans.com
            Nice to see some old names, I was surprise I remember my log in and password.

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
            X