Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Did Bob Marley use cocaine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Bob Marley use cocaine?

In a recent interview by reggae great, Big Youth, the Rasta elder seems to alleged that Bob Marley meddled in cocaine snorting. The interview conducted by I Never Knew TV centered on the prince of reggae, Dennis Brown, but also touched on others like Marley and Gregory Isaacs

While there have been whispers of Marley’s cocaine use in the past, Big Youth is the first reggae artist to mention it, at least in public. While talking about how bad influence led many artists to hard drugs, Big Youth said, “…so Marley used to play the ball”, referring to cocaine.

I was also told this by a reliable source who even told me who introduced him to it....but mi naw go say who.

He went on to say that cocaine use in the reggae community was done under the hush and quoted the following lyrics from Gregory Isaacs as referring to the undercover cocaine users in reggae:

http://www.18karatreggae.com/2016/05...y-use-cocaine/
    Last edited by Tropicana; 05-25-2016, 11:40 PM.

oh who the *** cares whether Bob used or whether you know some ancient irrelevant ***.
    Last edited by Peasie; 06-24-2016, 02:47 PM. Reason: ****

Comment

Gregory was a coke head... literally shat himself on stage in Zimbabwe
      What nonsense! How can you have a revolution without shooting people ? Lenin 26th October 1917...
      If Christians go to heaven, I do not want to go to Heaven: Hatuey. 2/02/1512

Comment

Clearly SOMEBODY does or the article wouldn't have been written in 2016 and share EXTENSIVELY on social media.

Originally posted by Peasie View Post
        oh who the phukk cares whether Bob used or whether you know some ancient irrelevant shyte.
        As for not caring what I know...jealousy will get you no where.

I thought the use of profanity was against board rules. Great example from a moderator.

Comment

Must be SO irrelevant since Big Youth recently addressed this in an interview.

Published on 8 Mar 2016
          Big Youth speakS about his role in the career of the "Crown Prince of Reggae" Dennis Brown and homosexuals in the reggae industry...

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
          X