Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

"Thank God It Wasn't a Black Man"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: "Thank God It Wasn't a Black Man"

LOL @ Cyber When mi did hear di name Jared mi did tink a Di Subway guy Mi tink mi hear sey Subway a end ties wid im ..soh mi tink a it mek im goh postal

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Click to reveal.. <input type="button" class="form-button" value="Show me!" onclick="toggle_spoiler(this, 'Yikes, my eyes!', 'Show me!')" /></div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div style="display: none;">
    Jared Fogle of Subway

</div></div></div>

<span style="font-style: italic">Ok ..I'm kidding .</span>
    <span style="font-weight: bold"> Click HERE 4 Info.. </span>

Comment

Re: &quot;Thank God It Wasn't a Black Man&quot;

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MGee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

i'm wondering how the media dont reach him parents yet for comment. </div></div>

boy dem glad dem get this crazy lookin picture eh..
      When its hot in the jungle of peace I go swimming in the ocean of love.....

Comment

Im yeye look cyaas ..noh true? How im si fi shoot straight
        <span style="font-weight: bold"> Click HERE 4 Info.. </span>

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WeNdY</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Im yeye look cyaas ..noh true? How im si fi shoot straight </div></div> is ask dem ask him to mek a funny face for the picture
          When its hot in the jungle of peace I go swimming in the ocean of love.....

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RichD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MGee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

i'm wondering how the media dont reach him parents yet for comment. </div></div>

boy dem glad dem get this crazy lookin picture eh.. </div></div>

dem shud arrest di person who sold dis guy a gun ....only in the united snakes
            You cannot change the people around you. But you can change the people you are around.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WeNdY</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Im yeye look cyaas ..noh true? How im si fi shoot straight </div></div>

Reminds me of the crass-eye man saying to the blind man, &quot;Why yu dont look weh yu going?&quot;

To which the blind man replied, &quot;How den yu is going weh yu nat looking?&quot;
              Let freedom and peace abide, the sun shine, and your love beside me with you everytime.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RichD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MGee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

boy dem glad dem get this crazy lookin picture eh.. </div></div>

He favors uncle Fester from the Adam's family.

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                X