Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Black Man Admits His Role in 911 Faked Evidence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Man Admits His Role in 911 Faked Evidence

I would like all skeptics and anti-conspiracy nuts to spend just 9 minutes and 20 seconds of their time watching this video.

The man, a DC cab driver, speaks his mind when he doesn't realise the camera is filming.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3GHM5f9lVho"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3GHM5f9lVho" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Like I always said, no blasted plane hit the Pentagon.
    <span style="font-style: italic">Healthy skepticism: investigating what you doubt. Unhealty skepticism: refusing to investigate what you doubt.

</span>

Re: Black Man Admits His Role in 911 Faked Evidence

I dont understand,are you saying that this guy was part of the set up,or was leaned on after to change his story..?
    bigger badder and browner !

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Natral</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I dont understand,are you saying that this guy was part of the set up,or was leaned on after to change his story..? </div></div>

I'm not saying anything man, what are you saying?
      Part of the set up? Leaned on? Eh?
      Did you watch it?
      It seems nobody did.

What do you conclude?

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/paWiZ2Y8fRg&amp;feature=related"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/paWiZ2Y8fRg&amp;feature=related" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>
      1 min 14 seconds.

Irrefutable evidence (that entire video) is here. Unfortunately, it's 1 hour 20 minutes.
      <object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/j5FhQc-LJ-o"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/j5FhQc-LJ-o" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7nD7dbkkBIA"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7nD7dbkkBIA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

<span style="font-style: italic">Healthy skepticism: investigating what you doubt. Unhealty skepticism: refusing to investigate what you doubt.

</span>

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Derek</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Natral</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I dont understand,are you saying that this guy was part of the set up,or was leaned on after to change his story..? </div></div>

I'm not saying anything man, what are you saying?
        Part of the set up? Leaned on? Eh?
        Did you watch it?
        It seems nobody did.

What do you conclude?

</div></div>

I watched it,I didnt understand it,.........I conclude that I'm thick.

Comment

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-size: 11pt">CIA Asset Susan Lindauer blows the whistle on 9/11, Iraq</span></span>

Susan Lindauer, author of Extreme Prejudice, is the first CIA asset to have spoken out, under her own name and for the record, on Israeli complicity in 9/11, the controlled demolition of the World Trade Center, and the specific, detailed foreknowledge of the time, target, and means of the 9/11 attacks held throughout the months prior to 9/11 by the CIA in general and Lindauer's CIA handler, Richard Fuisz, in particular.

She has also exposed her first-hand knowledge of pre-war intelligence and negotiations showing that Iraq was willing to give the US &quot;anything it asked&quot; and that the war was therefore--from the perspective of US interests--not only utterly unnecessary, but wildly counter-productive. Lindauer's evidence points strongly to 9/11 being a coup d'etat by hard-line Zionists determined to steer the US into a self-destructive war on Israel's enemies.

http://mikephilbin.blogspot.com/2011...s-whistle.html

</span>

Comment

<span style="font-style: italic">He said, &quot;What do you think are the odds that those two people were just standing on the sidewalk with a video camera waiting patiently for the plane to hit the building?&quot; And he said, &quot;Those are Mossad agents.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/X63CQ-dXkwU"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/X63CQ-dXkwU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>
            <span style="font-weight: bold">The Dancing Israelis arrested then released Israelis during 911. They clearly state on an Israeli Tv channel that they were there to 'record the event.'</span>

They knew that the World Trade Center was about to get hit, and they were waiting there for it to happen so they could record it and put it out in the media.&quot; Now this is before it has even come out in the media. He identifies them as Mossad agents, and I believe--I'm convinced--that that was the source of our knowledge of al-Qaeda. </span>

</span>

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Derek</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Like I always said, no blasted plane hit the Pentagon. </div></div>

Derek, what happened to the 64 passengers and crew on board Flight 77 ?
              sigpichttp://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...ub_Jamaica.png

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rollin_Calf</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Derek</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Like I always said, no blasted plane hit the Pentagon. </div></div>

Derek, what happened to the 64 passengers and crew on board Flight 77 ? </div></div>

Did'nt you hear?...Those people landed safely somewhere and all lived happily ever after........
                You cannot change the people around you. But you can change the people you are around.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: remo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rollin_Calf</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Derek</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Like I always said, no blasted plane hit the Pentagon. </div></div>

Derek, what happened to the 64 passengers and crew on board Flight 77 ? </div></div>

Did'nt you hear?...Those people landed safely somewhere and all lived happily ever after........ </div></div>

They're dead, of course.

You wouldn't believe me anyway and why should you? I have no proof.

The Pentagon has more CCTV cameras than any other building on the planet. Why don't they release footage of a plane hitting the Pentagon to shut me up?

</span>

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Derek</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They're dead, of course.</div></div>

Under what circumstances did they die ?

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rollin_Calf</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Derek</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They're dead, of course.</div></div>

Under what circumstances did they die ? </div></div>

Doesn't matter.

I posted some stuff as food-for-thought; not for a Q &amp; A session.

</span>

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Derek</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Doesn't matter. I posted some stuff as food-for-thought; not for a Q &amp; A session.</div></div>

Don't be ridiculous. That is nothing but (another) cowardly dodge on your part. At least have the courage of your convictions man. The fate of the crew and passengers on flight 77 is integral to your claim that &quot;no blasted plane hit the Pentagon&quot;.

What a waste if time.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rollin_Calf</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Derek</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Like I always said, no blasted plane hit the Pentagon. </div></div>

I believe the us airforce shot down that plane,then gave us a load of bollocks about the passengers and crew over powering the &quot; terrorists&quot;.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Natral</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rollin_Calf</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Derek</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Like I always said, no blasted plane hit the Pentagon. </div></div>

I believe the us airforce shot down that plane,then gave us a load of bollocks about the passengers and crew over powering the &quot; terrorists&quot;. </div></div> that was flight 83
                            When its hot in the jungle of peace I go swimming in the ocean of love.....

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rollin_Calf</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Derek</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Doesn't matter. I posted some stuff as food-for-thought; not for a Q &amp; A session.</div></div>

Don't be ridiculous. That is nothing but (another) cowardly dodge on your part. At least have the courage of your convictions man. The fate of the crew and passengers on flight 77 is integral to your claim that &quot;no blasted plane hit the Pentagon&quot;.

What a waste if time.

</div></div>

I said they're dead. We're in agreement there no?

</span>

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X