Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

I need some sane and insane people...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need some sane and insane people...

..to get involved in a discussion over in Discover Jamaica on the topic "Ghosts, making contact, history".

If you believe in God as an entity that you have never seen than why would you not believe in the paranormal?
    'A simple way to take measure of a country is to look at how many want in.. And how many want out...'

Re: I need some sane and insane people...

I think most Jamaicans believe int he paranormal..even though they might joke about it.

did you see the story where the police and funeral home workers ran form the vehicle when the "body" moved?

as my father liked to say "I don't believe in duppy but i'm afraid of them"
    When its hot in the jungle of peace I go swimming in the ocean of love.....

Comment

Rich, no didn't see that story, but I've unforunately had to handle many dead bodies and have heard sounds due to the accumulation of gasses etc when moved.
      'A simple way to take measure of a country is to look at how many want in.. And how many want out...'

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lonrwolf</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Rich, no didn't see that story, but I've unforunately had to handle many dead bodies and have heard sounds due to the accumulation of gasses etc when moved. </div></div>

in this case the guy actually wasnt dead...so he sat up

http://www.jamaicans.com/forums/ubbthrea...853#Post1199853
        When its hot in the jungle of peace I go swimming in the ocean of love.....

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> in this case the guy actually wasnt dead...so he sat up</div></div>

Whoops! someone screwed up big time. Yeah, I can see that being a bit un-nerving if you were moving a supposed corpse and they sat up.

Reminds me of the movie (comedy) Monty Python and the holy grail.
          The scene &quot;Bring out your dead&quot;.....but Im not dead yet.

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
          X