Advice & Help

HELP! I need to sort inconsistencies, title for car I paid for in Jamaica

QUESTION: Dear Legal Wiz,
Two years ago, I bought a car from a friend. turns out he bought it from a police. I found this out when the documents and registration plates were inconsistent and I faced challenged to get to get the title in my name? Can you assist as the man I bought it from is dodging me.
RESPONSE: Dear Tomas,
Provided you have proof proof the payments, you can secure our assistance in getting the title transferred in your name through the Court. We can also assist in tracking down the seller.
So please contact us at the listed numbers or address. The inconsistencies however must be dealt with.
Legal Wiz
SPECIAL NOTE: The Law Firm that wrote in to say Thanks. We say Thanks too for having confidence in our service.

About the author

Jamaica Legal Wiz

A network of professional experts, mostly Jamaicans, from varied fields including as priority paralegal, investigation, research, real estate, construction, arts and entertainment, certified Attorneys (civil and criminal law), journalism. Information is researched, then published, on this site, in the interest of the wider public. Link me here