Advice & Help

My bro is evicting my other bro from our dad’s land in Jamaica… HELP!

QUESTION: Dear Legal Wiz,
My brother in Jamaica and another brother received power to be administrators on my dead father’s property in England. 
One of the brothers obtained an order to evict the other brother from the same property in a matter at Sutton Street court, although the other brother who is to be evicted was not in court when the judge ruled.. 
I need assistance because my father had four children and we can’t understand whats happening between these two brothers. Please assist.
Cleve Graham
RESPONSE: Dear Mr Cleve,
The brother who the order is made against needs to apply to set the order aside. The Letters of Administration should be resealed in Jamaica.
After that you need to secure an attorney.
Legal Wiz

About the author

Jamaica Legal Wiz

A network of professional experts, mostly Jamaicans, from varied fields including as priority paralegal, investigation, research, real estate, construction, arts and entertainment, certified Attorneys (civil and criminal law), journalism. Information is researched, then published, on this site, in the interest of the wider public. Link me here