Advice & Help

Who do I complain against a Jamaican Attorney to?

The following question was sent via the contact form of this site.

Dear Legal Wiz?
Please reply to me with the contact information to file a complaint on a Jamaican Attorney.
Mitch Anderson

Dear Mitch Anderson,
Thank you for writing in. You may lodge complaints and seek answers from:

Mr Ian Wilkinson
Jamaica Bar Association
Jambar Building
78-80 Harbour Street
Kingston, Jamaica
(876) 967-1528 / (876) 967-9034
Fax: (876)967-3783
Email: [email protected]

You make have the issue dealt with at:
General Legal Council
78 Harbour Street,
(876) 922-2319 / (876)967-1528
Fax: (876) 924-9190
Email: [email protected]

About the author

Jamaica Legal Wiz

A network of professional experts, mostly Jamaicans, from varied fields including as priority paralegal, investigation, research, real estate, construction, arts and entertainment, certified Attorneys (civil and criminal law), journalism. Information is researched, then published, on this site, in the interest of the wider public. Link me here