- 1/3 Cup of bell pepper (sweet pepper), chopped and de-seeded.
- 3 scallions, crushed and chopped
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4-5 cups Callaloo
- 3 medium potatoes
- ½ Cup fresh corn
- 2 sprig thyme
- 1 tomato chopped and de-seeded
- ½ Cup of Curry(Less depending on your taste)
Shop Now for Jamaican recipe ingredients & seasoning in our online store.
- Wash callaloo leaves
- Cut up callaloo leaves in pieces.
- Dice and boil the potatoes for approx 2 minutes. Do not overcook.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a saucepan
- Sauté the scallions and bell pepper in the vegetable oil
- Add the other ingredients and let simmer for 7 minutes. Stir during this time.
- Serve will hot with yam, dumplings and boiled green bananas