- 1 pound shrimp
- 2 tablespoon oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon superior soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rum
- 1/2 cup tomatoe ketchup
- 1 small onion, sliced1 small sweet pepper, sliced
- 1 tomatoe, sliced
- 2 stalk a scallion, chopped
Shop Now for Jamaican recipe ingredients & seasoning in our online store.
- Clean shrimp, remove head, leaving shell on.
- Wash and pat dry.
- Heat pan. (can use wok or fry pan)
- Add oil, then shrimp, garlic, salt, pepper, soy sauce, rum and ketchup, stir fry 1 to 2 minutes. Add onion, scallion, sweet pepper and tomatoe.
- Stir fry about 1 to 2 minutes again until shrimp turn pink.
- Remove to serving plate, garnish with chopped scallion tops.