Send us your press release & announcements
Send us your press release to: [email protected]. Please specify the topic of your press release/announcement in the subject line of your email and it must include a clean photo. Here are the requirements/editorial guidelines and tips to submitting press releases to us. If your press release does not meet our requirements/editorial guideline it will not be published.
- Send the press release in the body of the email. Copy and paste it from your document into the email body. Do not send a PDF or Word Document.
- Send a clean photo representing the event (a past event photo(s) can be used or a stock photo(s) that portrays the announcement/press release). There shall be no text overlays or watermark on the photo. We do not accept event fliers.
- Photo image formats we accept are jpg and png. The minimum photo image size is 800 pixels wide by 600 pixels high.
- Please limit the image file name to A-Z, a-z, 0-9, underscore ( _ ) and hyphen ( – ). Do not include special characters including comma (,) and period (.)
- If your press release does not include a photo it will not be published.
- Send the photo as an email attachment.
- Be sure to include the story in the press release. Here is an example of a press release we published – http://bit.ly/1KD1meo
Here are some great sites with tips on writing press releases
- INC. – How to Write a Press Release
- Wikihow – How to Write a Press Release
- CBS – How To Write a Press Release, with Examples
- The reasons why your press release isn’t getting published