Sugar cane peeled is eaten as a popular a snack in Jamaica. Many Jamaicans also crush peeled sugar cane to make a refreshing drink. Enjoy our Sugar Cane Juice recipe.
- 3 cups sugar care (peeled & chopped in to small pieces)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon grated ginger (optional)
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup pineapple chunks (optional)
Get our recipes on your mobile phone. Buy our iPhone or Android Recipe App. Buy the cook book “Simple Jamaican Cooking”. Looking for Jamaican recipe ingredients & seasoning Shop Now in our online store.
- Purée all the ingredients in a blender
- Use a sieve cloth or fine strainer to filter the juice into a container to remove the sugar cane and ginger husk
- Add sugar if needed
- Mix the juice
- Serve with ice