I paid someone monies to acquire a birth certificate. They told me my surname is was not registered so I cant get the birth certificate. Can you investigate and see if this is true. I sent down the birth registration paper to get it done.

About the author

Jamaica Legal Wiz

A network of professional experts, mostly Jamaicans, from varied fields including as priority paralegal, investigation, research, real estate, construction, arts and entertainment, certified Attorneys (civil and criminal law), journalism. Information is researched, then published, on this site, in the interest of the wider public. Link me here