NOTE: This page is constantly changing please watch for updates in our Bashment forum or email Ochigal the coordinator for the bashment. Please also see the June Bashments in NY/NJ and Miami/Ft Lauderdale
Theme: Christmas in July. Jamaicans.com has made contact with Windsor Girls home in St. Anns Bay and wants to provide them with “Christmas in July”. Attendees will be asked to bring toys, clothes or other useful items to donate to this facility. Below is a wish list of items.
- Small, Medium and Large clothing for girls ages 12 – 18 years old
- Feminine Hygene Products
- Medical Supplies
- Composition Books (blank, lined notebooks)
- Educational Books (for their library)
- Supplies for the Home Economic Center, The Sewing Center and The Cosmetology Center
- Single sheets, pillowcases, blankets
- Musical Items (cassette players, etc. – include batteries)
A Jamaicans.com member recently visited Windsor Girls home; here are her comments .
Thursday July 15th
- 1:00 PM – Pre-Bashment Picnic @ Firefly hosted by Marilyn and AngieB of GFT International. Lunches will be available for purchase on a pre-order basis, beverages will be provided by our hosts from GFT.
- 7:30 PM – Meet and Greet Cocktail Party @ Silver Seas Hotel. Come join your fellow boardites in this Kick off event. Collect your Bashment Survival Kit and find out what’s in store. There will also be representatives there from the various “Alternative Tours” displaying information on their tours and to tell you about the trips that are available. Check the schedule and sign up for the tours that night. Most of the Tours sold that night will give Jamaicans.com a commission so support the website by taking a VERY ENJOYABLE tour…it’s a Win/Win situation.
- Tours to be offered-Horse back riding, Blue Mountain Bike Tour, White River Valley, Ocho Rios Highlights. Catamaran Sailing Trips (both sunset and day trip to Dunns River) and much much more!
- Thursday NIGHT – Amnesia Anyone? Come join fellow member Marilyn as she shows you how to do Amnesia right!
Friday July 16th
- Day trips available in the Day from various optional tours.
- 3:00 PM Beach Party at Reggae Beach. Come enjoy the simple vibes of Reggae Beach. Visit with your fellow board members. Snorkel, swim, play Ping Pong, or just lounge in the sun. Limited watersports will be available for purchase.
- At sunset the party continues – Night time Beach Party hosted by Ochigal and Friends. Enjoy a bon fire and a cup of good home cooked Jamaican soup with some fried dumplings.
Saturday July 17th
- 9:00 AM – Meet for Breakfast at Fisherman’s Beach
- Day trips available from the various optional tours.
- 7:30 PM – Dinner, drinks and the JAMAICANS.COM ANNUAL KARAOKE CONTEST at LITTLE PUB. Keith Foote of Little Pub has agreed to offer a Special Jamaicans.com Night of Karaoke. Come share your talents with fellow board members, and if you have no talents, come laugh at the rest of us who don’t either.
Sunday July 18th
- Free Morning – a list of churches and their schedule of services will be available in the bashment information packet, for those who wish to attend church.
- Day trips available from various optional tours.
- 7:30 PM – Final Bashment Dinner @ Ocho Rios Jerk Centre with after hours POOL PARTY at Sky Castles hosted by our very own Stoligal (aka. Mrs. Gibbs/Ungibbed).
Monday July 19th
- Post Bashment Breakfast Pool Side at Sky Castles- come say good bye to new friends, make more plans with those sticking around for the week and talk about how much fun we had. Breakfast at 9:30am and “Heart Foundation in Jamaica” presentation around 10:00am pool side.
- AFTERNOON-Presentation of CHRISTMAS IN JULY. Any board members wishing to join in delivering the donations are welcome.
Special Rates, Hotel Accomodations and Discounts
CRANE RIDGE – Accomodations
Standard Room for 2 US$61
Standard Room for 3 US$71
Suite (sleeps 5) US$110
All rates include continental breakfast.
Contact Rosemaria Blake
Email: [email protected]
SKY CASTLES APARTMENTS – Accomodations
One Bedroom US$60
Three Bedroom Penthouse US$225
CRYSTAL RIPPLE BEACH LODGE – Accomodations
(right next door to Shaw Park Beach Hotel, very clean)
Room for 1-2 person US$65
Includes continental breakfast
email: [email protected]
VILLAGE HOTEL- Accomodations
54 Main St.
(876)974-9193 or 795-3783
10% off regular room rates for that week only
Standard Room for up to 2 people US$65
(regularly priced at US$80)
Contact Almarie Walters
Tele-876-974-5317/5318 Ext: 2104
Fax – 876-974-2894
TERESINAJAMAICA – **Boardite Club Sponsor** – Accomodations
A private fully staffed chalet on the Sussex/Seville Estate in St. Anns Bay. Chalet has 5 rooms each with private bathrooms. Each room has its own balcony and sleeps 2. Meal plans are available.
20% discount off regular prices.
email: [email protected]
Phone in Jamaica- (876)972-5936 or in Canada at (416)690-7973
Eva Myres at EVITAS will give a 10% off all menu &
Mantalent Inn, Eden Bower Rd.
Up on the Hill above Ochi
Contact: Eva Myres
Jamaicans.com 2004 Bashment Partners and Sponsors
Online Travel Deals
- Expedia.com Packages
- Obritiz Caribbean Packages
- Trips.com Vacation Packages
- Cheap Tickets