Advice & Help

I need to claim land left by my dad in Jamaica

QUESTION: Dear Legal Wiz,
My dad has died in England and left no will and  all his assets are in Jamaica how do l make a claim to the property. Please help…
Angela Dodd
RESPONSE: Dear Ms Dodd,
Your situation will have to be assesses further before you can be advised. You will need to apply for Administration. However before you take this route, you need to confirm whether there is any one else such as a widow of your dad, or other children with interest.
Legal Wiz

About the author

Jamaica Legal Wiz

A network of professional experts, mostly Jamaicans, from varied fields including as priority paralegal, investigation, research, real estate, construction, arts and entertainment, certified Attorneys (civil and criminal law), journalism. Information is researched, then published, on this site, in the interest of the wider public. Link me here