- Uncorked: Serving excellent wine and some of the best cheese in the world, Uncorked is located on Barbican Road. Your taste buds will jump in satisfaction at the various offerings of exquisite wine and cheese that this restaurant has to offer!
- Majestic Sushi and Grill: Located in Stony Hill, this restaurant offers a variety of exquisite dishes that promises to keep you wanting more. From spicy calamari to fried cheese cake, you will never run out of tasty options!
- M10: Boasting the award winning chef Mrs. Claudette Tenn, M10 offers great food and good music in an open air setting. It is located in Vineyard Town, and is a must stop for anyone visiting Jamaica, good for groups, children, couples, and singles!
- OPA! Greek Restaurant and Lounge: Located on Hope Road Kingston, this restaurant is a must visit. It is the only restaurant in Jamaica that offers curiosities as well as Greek liquors, such as Ouzo and Metaxa Brandy.
- Eits (Europe in The Summer) Café: Located near New Castle in the Blue Mountains, the EITS café offers the best of both worlds, European food with a Jamaican Mix in a rustic setting. It offers fresh tasty food locally sourced from some of the best farms in Jamaica, giving their guests the experience of having “farm to table” food!
- Fromage Gourmet Market: Serving light European style food, the Fromage Gourmet Market offers exquisite wine and cheese servings to its visitors. It only stocks organic gourmet products, such as Greek omelettes, paninis, wraps, and chowders. Located in Hillcrest Avenue, Fromage Gourmet Market offers a feel and a taste of France!
- Redbones Blue Café: Located on Argyle Road, Redbones Blue Café is a Jazz and Blue themed restaurant that offers top notch Jamaican and International cuisine. Visitors can enjoy a “a la carte dining in either the main dining room, terrace, courtyard or private dining room.” The restaurant also offers live entertainment, the center of its cultured ambiance!
- Beirut Mediterranean Cuisine: This restaurant is located at Constant Spring Road and its sole purpose is offering authentic Lebanese food in Jamaica. Beirut Mediterranean cuisine is equipped with a highly skilled and trained staff that works together to offer mouth-watering Soups, Grilled Salmon, Jumbo Shrimps, Pita bread, Chicken Shawarma, and so much more!
- Chilitos JaMexican: Take a walk to Old Hope Road and experience some Mexican food with a Jamaican twist! The restaurant accomplishes this by using traditional local food in their Mexican dishes. Sit down and have a drink with your friends or family while enjoying a 12 inch taco or burritos with your choice of meats, seafood, fresh garden vegetables, guacamole, and tasty salsas from all across the world.
- Eleni’s Bakery: This exceptional bakery is located on Barbican Road, and it provides fresh French bread and pastries to customers. These pastries are baked on location in full view of customers!
- Miss T’s Kitchen: Located on Main Street, Miss T’s aims to bring back old time Jamaican cooking to its customers. It is a rustic Jamaican restaurant and bar that offers healthy, home-style Jamaican dishes and beverages in a lush, garden setting. Enjoy some old time Jamaican music and food in a cool quiet location that promises to make your outdoor dining and unforgettable experience.
- Evitas: Take a walk to Eden Bower Road and enjoy fine dining in the setting of an 1860’s authentic gingerbread house with a mahogany bar and wooden floors. The restaurant specializes in Northern Italian Food, but also offers creative Jam-Italian fusion dishes of fresh pasta, seafood, vegetarian, and meat entrees. Enjoy your meal indoors, or on the verandah overlooking Ocho Rios and the cruise ship piers.
- Toscanini: Located in Tower Isle, Toscanini is an award winning authentic Italian Restaurant and Bar offering home-made fresh pasta and focaccia bread made daily. The restaurant only uses fresh local fish and live lobster, delivered daily. Have your meal the way you want in the breathtaking halls of the Harmony Hall Art Gallery, “personal touch for a leisurely lunch or exquisite candle-lit dinner”
- L’Escargot: Offering fresh and healthy food, L’Escargot is located on Main Street, and brings a little piece of French heaven to Jamaica. It is the only French restaurant on the North coast, and the best place to get a mouthful of delight!
- Sharkies: This is an exquisite seafood restaurant, located in Salem. Enjoy your meal surrounded with beautiful views of Runaway Bay, in a truly Jamaican setting. It offers “tantalizing entrees and platters such as fish, conch, shrimp, lobster among others done in a variety of ways.”
- Jack Sprat Bar and Restaurant: This breath taking restaurant is located in the St. Elizabeth, the bread basket parish of Jamaica, in the beautiful town of Treasure Beach. We cannot tell you about this restaurant in any better way than they do: “Find a rhythmic culinary & community hub at Jack Sprat… and feel the legend of The Harder They Come roar. The walls are covered with records, the beach beckons and the food satisfies the soul. Just-caught seafood is prepped any way you want it, and the island’s best pizza comes with toppings like lobster, jerk chicken and the freshest veggies. Come for all-the-time-vibes, Thursday night movies and bonfires on the shore. This is the real Jamaica: loved-up, deep-rooted and altogether delicious.”
About Jennifer Borgh
Specializing in destination weddings in Jamaica and the Caribbean, Jennifer Borgh and her team ensure every single detail of her couples weddings are taken care of.
Her extensive background in weddings and travel has taken her all across the Caribbean, and has made her an expert in her field. Being Certified by The Wedding Planners Institute of Canada, The Jamaica Tourist Board, Sandals Resorts and Travel Industry Council of Ontario, she is a professional in the wedding planning industry.
Jennifer’s tireless devotion to planning amazing weddings, and her knowledge of the latest industry trends, has had her featured in numerous publications
Photos via Facebook